Laser Tag - Niko

It's another Beta Squad video with you invited. It's a challenge where you've been tasked to do Laser Tag and fight everyone. Well, you're not really good in this type of game so, you're hoping that it may not be easy for you to win.

Most of the boys don't really play fair, they probably have something up their sleeves at the end of the game or they'll pull something ridiculous to win and you're worried about that.

Sharky, Kenny and Chunkz are the only people that you really expect to play fairly. Maybe not today but they're the most likely to.

Aj and Niko, they play unfairly especially this hide and seek videos. They probably have people involved to do their plan so, you're really worrying about that.

You love Niko and he's your everything because he's your boyfriend. But you decided that you're not losing today, so, you made up a plan that have a great guarantee that will most likely to happen and just went and added your masterplan if that said scenario truly happens.

You all gathered at the center of the laser tag map. The rules are explained and given you all you need to wear and use. The last standing person will be declared as the winner. The countdown started for you all to find some places to hide and you started out on going back to the specific hiding place that you can see everything a person might appear on that you had seen earlier.

You prepared yourself to tag the nearest person you'll see. But then screams can be heard from the other side, it sounded like Aj and Kenny's voice. Then after making yourself comfortable it had been announced that Kenny has been the one eliminated first by Aj.

You chilled with your camera and decided if you'll just come out and explore or stay hidden and wait to spot the final player for you to eliminate him. That sounded so easily but it's too risky to do. You heard footsteps and aimed your gun to the nearest direction someone might enter and when someone did, you fired to eliminate them and you successfully did eliminate Darkest. Minutes after minutes each of them were getting eliminated. You're getting a bit too nervous in your own space.

You decided that you weren't truly giving them content enough so, you went out of your hiding place carefully and 100% aware at all times. You looked around before entering and you saw Niko walking from afar and you hid fastly enough for him not too notice, you peaked a bit too see what he's up to but then Sharky appeared on the opposite side of where Niko came from and they stood eye to eye.

They both hid and tried to eliminate each other. While you were just waiting for them to finish each other unbothered but you really hoped Niko will win so that, everything will work according to plan. You even tried to aim and eliminate Sharky but failing to do so, since he was a bit far and well hidden.

After a while someone announced that Sharky has been eliminated. That means only you and Niko are the only person standing. You know where Niko could possibly be because you saw him earlier and he's not really that far from you.

You carefully walked around and being alert all times. You finally saw him and walked closer to him and just for him to turn around when he heard your footsteps and look at you. You aimed your laser gun at him to threaten him and he did the same to you.

Surprisingly he has two laser guns with him. Well, that's something that he has over you but you're not giving up that easily.

"It's only you and me" you said to him with your gun not pointing down.

"Oh, you're not winning" Niko said with a smirk. He's competitive like that and you expected it.

"I'll make you a deal, I'll drop my weapons and we'll split the money okay?" You said to him, then he thinks about it for a second.

"Go on" he said as you dropped your weapon and kicked it to slide to his feet. And you raised your hands up in the air and slowly walked towards him.

"Don't do anything stupid" he warned you while still pointing the laser gun at you. You're thinking if it's time to pull the masterplan and win this video but with the doubt that it may not worked crossed your mind. Well fuck it, at least you tried if it fails.

You pulled him that caught him off guard and you kissed him. Distracting him then goes his hands that was holding a gun he tried to pull the trigger to eliminate you but you turned it to his chest and shot him.

Later on, someone announced that Niko was finally eliminated and you have won the challenge.

"Oh, that's not fair!" Niko said when you pushed him off you. "You, lost accept it" you stuck your tongue out to him. He tried to look for help from the staffs but they just shrugged at him.

"I have beaten you and finally won a Beta Squad video!" You said with a smile and went to hug Niko apologetically. In which he returned and accepted his defeat

"Fair play, but you still cheated" Niko applauded and let his arm wrapped around your shoulder. You laughed at his  words and just said the final words for the video "you know what? Let's just play the trailer" you said and the video cuts.

You won the video and you're happy about it and Niko? Maybe not, but he's glad that you both had fun even when you really cost him that W. You definitely owe him cuddles and a lots of kisses when you both come home.

- end -

Well, I don't like how this is rushed and I didn't think about this thoroughly HAHAHSHA love tho! Tell me what you think about this.