Chef Chunkz - Chunkz

The morning came through very fast.

Is it even morning or afternoon?

The sun shining outside can be seen on the window.

Curtains should be blocking them, unless..

Who the fuck moved the curtains?

You rolled to the other side and finding it empty, half expecting a body laying next to you. You covering yourself with the blanket, wanting to sleep more.

Is Chunkz out? Maybe hanging with the boys again.

You're sleeping in your boyfriend's house.

Well, new house to be exact since he just moved here.

Still not clear at the idea of living together. Well, you both never had the time to talk about it but he just invites you to come and just spend time together then leave when work came or whenever you want.

After a day nonstop filming emptied all of your energy, not that you disliked making millions of people entertained, it's just that you wanted to rest without anyone bothering you.

The feeling of sinking into a plush soft bed and embraced by the warmth of the blanket. As you lay sleeping, all the worries about work, video ideas, stress is all gone.

You decided to sleep throughout the morning since you deserve it, until finally being woken up by the smell of something different. Something smells good in the stomach. The smell is coming from the kitchen.

Deciding to finally wake up and take a glance to the nearby digital clock sitting on the bedside table. Curious about the smell so you quickly went to the bathroom to fix yourself and come out after being done.

Walking out of the room to see your boyfriend in the kitchen wearing shades on, black slippers, a black chef's hat? And wrapped with apron that says don't mess with the chef

He looked at you when you entered the kitchen, and he stopped chopping. You looked at him back with the same curiosity wondering if he was filming, there seems to be no cameras around.

"What are you looking at?" He asked you with a raised eyebrow as he continues chopping off what seems to be red bell pepper.

"What are you doing?" Replying in question instead of answering him, gesturing to whatever he is wearing.

He looked down to himself before turning his attention back to you.

"Oh" He said with realization.

"I'm Chef Chunkz, Chunkz called me here, saying he wants something good cooked up for his queen while he's out" He stated, gesturing while telling the story with the knife on his hand freely moving around.

Have you tell how much you love this man?

"Chef Chunkz?" You said in disbelief, trying to maintain yourself from laughing.

"That's me, I'm back from hasekshush" He said, making random noise at the end. You chuckled a bit at him being silly.

"What are you making then?" You asked him as you found a nearby chair and you sat while watching him cook.

"Jollof Rice, I learned it from Gordon Ramsay himself" He said waffling again while smirking while stirring up the rice he cooked.

"Really? You must be talented then" You said as you watched him move around the kitchen.

"Course I am!" He said then he looked at you with sass. Well, Chunkz is a humble man but Chef Chunkz is different.

You rolled your eyes at him in a sarcastic way as you let him do the cooking.

"You better like my cooking or Chunkz will fire me and I'll end up on the streets" He said raising his index finger at you, not breaking character.

You nodded at him reassuringly as you let out a warm chuckle and shake your head a bit.

"Chunkz will fire you?" You asked a bit curious of what his answer will be.

"Yes, he strictly said to make something nice, proper, an' ready that you like or he'll banish me off the streets" Chef Chunkz said, covering the pan with the lid and turning down to medium heat to make it simmer good.

"Then you better make good food" You said with a smile, feeling better with his effort to make you laugh and this silly characterization.

Chef Chunkz didn't replied, he just continued to cook with a proud smile on his face. Thinking that he's sneaky by stealing a multiple glance at you while cooking. That with his shades on, you couldn't really tell, could you?

You waited patiently, thinking of anything interesting to do while he's still cooking.

Minutes passed and he's finally finished cooking. Making two plates and just doing a very creative plating while using green onions and chopped cilantro as garnish, making crazy exhibition while doing so.

He set it up infront of you, one for you and one for him. He sat down to your opposite position and went to get spoons.

You tasted it and it's very good, not surprised about it since you'd known him for knowing how to cook properly. He's a tryhard but well, you love him anyways.

"Will I be loosing my job then?" He gave you a curious look as you munched on the meal.

"Nah, It's good actually, nice food tho" You said still eating from your plates. He smiled in satisfactory as he watched you eat and decided to eat his munch as well.

After you both finished eating, you think that it's only fair if you wash the dishes when he's the one who did the cooking. You cleaned up the table with still Chef Chunkz and went to the sink to wash the dishes.

Later on you feel a warmth behind you, giving you a back hug as you washed the dishes. His arms wrapping around your body as he rested his head on your shoulder.

"Chef Chunkz?" With a teasing tone when you side glanced him.

"Just Chunkz, your Chunkz" He stated with a satisfied smile on his face as he watched you wash the dishes.

Noticing he finally removed his chef's hat, shades, and the apron.

"As much as I would like you to hug me, I can't really move around" You said

"But I deserve cuddles afterwards" he said as he gave you a quick peck on the lips then quickly backed off while laughing.

"You got it babes" You said then he retreated back to the bedroom carrying his phone.

After completing washing the dishes, drying it off and putting it back to their places, you immediately found yourself embraced by the man that you love in the bedroom while watching his favorite movie.

What's a better way to spend a rest day besides doing it with the person you love? This might top your most favorite moments with him.

Whenever your eyes meeting his, you saw your past, present, and future intertwined with him. And in that very moment you knew, he is the one that your soul has been searching for all along.

- end -

THANK YOU FOR LIKE 6K READS?!?!? AND ALMOST 60 VOTES??!?!

I'M VERY ENTERTAINED BY THE COMMENTS!!!! HEEEYYY I LOVE ALL OF YOU.

this is something interesting I kinda came up while I was cooking. I really want chef chunkz to return y'know. And I'm planning to do something for Kenny, I don't know what it is yet but I'll do something about him.

As I said everytime, send in some request and ideas!!