Origami flowers - Niko

You finally catched a break from doing all the things needed out of town. Having a work that requires you to do all of this was quite bad, but at least you have a boyfriend who can put up with that and understands you.

You love him to death, that man. His personality and just him being awkwardly adorable are the main reason you fell inlove with him. Him also being tall and having a handsome face was also a bonus to get.

You already planned this up, after you do a last meeting. You're boarding the next possible flight back to London and surprising your man with unexpected arrival 2 days earlier than he expects you to.

Well, you didn't spent days rushing all the things needed just for nothing. You really missed your boyfriend, he does anything and everything but he always make it very interesting.

Your mind was floating the whole meeting. It's fine cause you didn't need to do much now anyways after you said your part. It's like, you're just there now for the decoration and make it look like a really convincingly a emergency meeting.

Is this guy a fucking idiot then?

I want to leave. I want to go home.

I really miss my man.

What the hell are they talking about now?

Damn, I couldn't understand not one bit of what's coming from this guy's mouth.

Swear, he's just waffling and waiting for his idea to be funded.

After rolling my eyes and giving a deep sigh for the hundredth time everyone did their stuff and asked a bunch of questions, followed by a lot of opinions. You couldn't care less, if you're being honest.

You're just waiting for them to finish and when the meeting is finally over. You gathered your things and immediately left the building, you went back to your hotel and packed your stuff.

You went to the airport and waited for hours to arrive. Calling a cab and getting straight to the house that you share with your partner.

Excitedly went inside and opened the door, moving silently. You tried to find your boyfriend on the living room, but walking the path to it made you feel a bit suspicious about the trash?

What?

Why the hell is there a lot of randomly cut up colored papers? Art paper was it?

A bunch of crumpled papers on the ground, spread around the living room floor.

Then there's your boyfriend, sitting at the couch, too much focused on what he's doing with the paper.

Is that an origami?

Has this man lost his mind?

Not even a whole week I'm gone and he's going insane already?

You realized that's why he didn't noticed you arriving. He's too much busy doing origami, folding papers and all that. It's obvious that he's got scissors around and some tiny parts of glue spilled on his hands

"I'm home?" You said, trying to catch his attention.

His head turned to look at you with a confused and frowning face but immediately changed to being happy and excited to see you again.

"Oh, you're back!" He dropped whatever he was holding and runs over to hug you.

You hugged him back and gave him a quick peck on the lips before separating and going back on what's he's doing.

"What is all this then?" You asked him curiously while gesturing to all of the trash on the floor.

"It was supposed to be a surprise but you ruined it" He said while focusing on folding the paper right on 45 degrees by using a ruler.

"I'm planning to make you a bouquet of origami tulip flowers for your arrival, sure I know I can buy you a real bouquet of tulips but it's different when you made it by hand" He said it so innocently while he pointed to the already done flowers at the other side of the couch and it made you want to kiss, protect, and love him forever.

How lucky you are to have him as your man.

"Oh, I love you babe" walking towards him and forgetting about unpacking your luggage first.

You hugged him and joined him on the couch.

"I love you too" Giving you a kiss on the forehead.

"How are you even home early? I really planned this out you know" He said, almost complaining but accepting the reality.

"I sorted it out fast so I can go home early" You explained it short and brief, and he nodded in understanding.

"Still, it would be better if I surprised you with it" He sneakily argued.

"Yeah, it might" You just nodded along with him and watched him do folding papers and cutting them up for the rest of the day.

- Bonus -

"You know why I chose to do tulips?" He asked you while doing another flower.

"Why?" With a lots of curiosity. Expecting this either a really bad joke or a sweet romantic thing.

"Cause you know what it is, 'lips tu-lips'" He said it with a proud smile and turned his head to look at your reaction.

From thinking about it being cringe and romantic at the same time, you just laughed at his efforts to make a romantic joke.

"That's horror, don't ever repeat that again" Jokingly with a laugh while he just laughed along with you.

"Fair enough" He said while laughing and nodding his head in defeat before going back to do folding again.

"Do you want to learn how?" He asked you while pointing at the papers he's been folding.

"Alright" Leaning closer to his workplace to see what he's doing.

He teaches you step by step process before finalizing it and doing a perfect one for a newbie.

You both spent the rest of the day making a bouquet of origami tulip flowers, spending good time with the person you love and adore was always the best thing to ever experience.

Despite having the trashes around being doubled with you joining to cut papers, it was certainly worth it when all of the people loved it when they saw you putting it in your Instagram story with your boyfriend in it.

He certainly can be the one for you.

You wanted him to be your last.

- end -

Heeyyy allow me man, I'm busy with exam days yunoo. Anyways instead of reviewing lessons and all that I decided to do this lmao.

I just thought about my project about doing origami for arts and this comes up so, y'all have a good one.

HEYY ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU ALL PEOPLE FOR VOTING AND READING THIS STORYYY!!!

THIS REACHED ALMOST 1K READS YOOO!!

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU ALL, COME TALK TO ME ON MY DC.