Promise - Aj Shabeel

Written in Aj's perspective.

- start -

"Come on bro, what are we doing here?" Chunkz complained for the 5th time since we arrived at the mall. I ignored his complaining as my eyes searched around while walking.

We all have been roaming around one of Qatar's biggest mall, trying to find and buy something. I dragged them out here in hopes of helping me choose the perfect gift.

They have not been doing much of helping in my honest opinion

"Seriously, what are you even looking for?" Sharky asked, carrying multiple bags he just bought from a designer store.

"You're dragging a man out in a place like this without no reason?" Chunkz asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Shush, just come along yeah?" I said in attempt to humor the group and immediately regretting when I saw Chunkz's reaction.

"Okay, cool" Chunkz said, with a nod that's making me feel a bit guilty. He just fixed his hoodie and tucked his hands into the pocket of his said hoodie.

Well, I chose Chunkz to help me because he's a big money spender. If you're even asking how I made him tag along, don't ask, it took too many promises.

But he really knows what to buy and I thought that it might help me and I also have Sharky with me because he just wanted to come along and buy things for himself and his family back home.

Niko is gone, filming a video for his channel with George as his cameraman. Kenny is back in his training. So, I didn't really have a choice but to go with this two schmucks.

"I wanted to buy one gift for Y/N" I stated, then the boys stopped walking and turned their heads to look at me.

"She's back in London soon?" Chunkz stated more likely than he asked.

"Yes, now will you both please help me?" I asked looking back to back from Sharky to Chunkz.

"Expensive dress, Any clothes, no?" Sharky suggested, pointing at the stores with the said clothes.

My mind wondered for a second about Sharky's idea.

It's not bad but I'm saving that incase everything went bad.

"Bracelet and necklace, even ring if you're planning to get married" Chunkz said with a smirk.

Why did I chose to bring them again?

"What about you?" I asked Chunkz with a knowing smirk. Sharky watching the interaction between the two making him wish that he bought popcorn.

"What?" Chunkz asked, looking confused.

"I ain't got no gyal" He stated, eyes avoiding Aj's.

No eye contact, closing the conversation immediately, yep, definitely lying.

I should be mad at him for not telling us, but maybe they're still in the getting to know phase.

Who ever she is, she's lucky to have my brother.

"Just get her roses and teddies y'know" Sharky suggested, trying to be involved in the conversation.

"Not that, I think she's not into that stuff" I said, feeling like I'm loosing hope about this.

"And Chunkz is definitely lying, he probably went and buy three bags for her" I added with a smirk, running when Chunkz gave me a threatening look and started to chase me around.

With Sharky's betrayal when I run past him and he made an attempt of capturing me. I let out a laugh, of course, boys being boys.

"Hey, remember this, yeah?" I said to Sharky, as he's also laughing while being defenseless.