Drunk - Kenny

Winning the competition on "Who Can Travel The Furthest: UK Edition" after knowing that Chunkz and Aj are in Rochdale while you, Kenny, Niko, and Sharky are in Gretna Green

"How do we go home then?" Niko asked with a grin.

"We can order an uber or something" Sharky said as he pulled his phone out about to order an uber.

"Can't we, y'know celebrate our win?" Kenny said looking at Niko and Sharky for backing up.

You waited at their reaction, seeing that the boys agrees with Kenny.

"We're passing by a club on our way home" Sharky pointed out, eyes still on his phone.

He showed the phone to the three of you. Niko nodded and pretended to think about it while Kenny looked at you with hope.

"It's not like we'll be going home drunk so.." Sharky said, making a point as he scrolled on his phone.

Parties really aren't your thing, you'd rather be at home just chilling and rotting at your bed instead of going out but well, it's them, you couldn't really say no if you want to.

"Fuck that, me? I'm drinking" Kenny said and laughing afterwards making the other guys laugh as well.

"So, only Kenny we're dragging his drunken ass home" Sharky said pointing at Kenny.

"What do you say?" Niko asked you.

Feeling the cold breeze in you skin, even wearing coat it still tingles with your skin when wind blows.

"Fine, three against one, you won" You raised both of your hands defensively.

They cheered as Sharky ordered an uber en route to the nearest club on the way home.

The guys played around while waiting for the uber to arrive. Pushing each other then running around as you rolled your eyes at them like a parent does.

"Is that it?" You said as you spotted a car slowing down and stopping at your direction.

Sharky released his grip on Niko as he checked his phone to double check. While Kenny kept his headlock on Niko even with Niko tapping out.

"Yeah, yeah, c'mon guys" Sharky said as he approached the car and opened the backseats door.

Kenny finally released Niko as the both of them raced to the car. Each and one of you got inside.

Thankfully the car ride to the club was quiet as the boys finally calmed down and used their own phones, minding their own business.

You rested your head on Kenny's shoulder as he sat still, not daring to move an inch.

Getting the window seat gave you the privilege to watch the little raindrops race down on the windows as the light rain proceeds to fall in the area.

Later on, feeling the car finally stopped moving, knowing that we're outside the club.

You nudged Kenny who finally snapped out of his focus on his phone. While Sharky opened the door and came out, followed by Niko, Kenny and You.

Already smelling the intoxicating alcohol mixed with cigarettes outside the club when you walked around.

All four of you entered the club, looking around and being embraced by the loud noise of music mixed with voices everywhere. Hearing a conversation or two while finding a table.

"What are you getting?" Kenny asked you.

"Nothing alcoholic" You replied as he got himself a drink along with the boys, nothing alcoholic for them too.