Chapter One

Today was the last day of finishing up with building the hotel. Everyone was pretty tuckered out, even Lucifer who was using Kiki most of the time to build the new and improved building. After the building was complete, Charlie called for everyone to gather around the entrance to make an announcement. "Thank you everyone for helping build the hotel. It looks really great, I'm proud of you all!" She praised the group of sinners. 

While the princess of Hell was giving her speech, Angel Dust was in the back of the crowd, smiling to himself. He never thought he would think it, but hell he sure was happy to do some work other than sucking dick. Husk stood next to his companion and patted Angel on the back with his wing. "Come to think of it, that old bar needed some new looks," Husk spoke softly, only for Angel to hear. 

The tall demon giggled a little. "Yeah, maybe it'll actually have comfortable seats." 

A few minutes later, Charlie's message was over. All the sinners separated and went inside the Hazbin Hotel. Everyone looked in awe at how spectacular it looked. Husk went over to the new bar that was in the lobby. He slid his hand down the bar and sighed. "Thank goodness, no more splinters..." 

Angel sat down on one of the cushioned stools. He moved his hips a little like he was testing if the seat would give out. "Now my ass doesn't feel like it's on concrete." 

The two sinners got settled for a little bit, Husk checking out all the types of liquor and Angel chatting away. Nifty climbed up and got on top of the bar. She sat down next to where Angel's hand was resting. "This place isn't as dirty anymore. I'll miss chasing after the bugs and taking their little bodies apart..." She sighed solemnly. 

Husk and Angel Dust looked at each other before Husk began to speak, "Don't worry, Nif. I'm sure there'll be plenty of bugs around here in no time."  

There was an oinking noise coming from below Angel's seat. The spider looked down to see his precious pig, Fat Nuggets. Cooing at the pig, Angel picks him up. Fat Nuggets licks Angel's cheek. "You must be hungry, baby. Mama will get ya some food." 

Angel got up from the stool and looked back at Husk. "Someone needs to be fed, I'll be back later." He announced before blowing a kiss to Husk, who smirked at him and waved. 

Whenever Angel exits the lobby, Nifty turns her head towards Husk with a curious look on her face. "Does he like you?" The tiny maid asks Husk out of the blue. 

Husk's cheeks turn a little pink. "Wha...The hell makes you think that?" 

"It's just that he's not always making naughty remarks to you like he used to. It's like he respects you." She talks in a breeze. 

"No, he's just finally learned not to always make people feel uncomfortable." 

Nifty sits there quietly before saying, "I've read his diary, you know. He writes about you in it A LOT." 

"Huh?" 

She hops down from the bar, "Well, I'm going to write more on my fanfiction now. Toodles!" 

Before Husk could ask her another question, Nifty scurries away. Husk stands there wondering, 'What could he have written about me?'

--------------------

It was now around midnight, and people were in the lobby celebrating and drinking because of their success in building the new hotel. Cherri Bomb and Angel Dust were cackling at Husk's corny joke. Angel and Cherri were very drunk, as well. Cherri Bomb slammed her fist on the bar "That reminds me of the time this doofus almost blew his head off messin with one of my grenades! Poor bastard didn't know how to use em." She slurred her words.