Chapter Five

Angel has been off work for the past couple of days. He was surprised that Valentino has called him back to work yet, but he wasn't complaining. 

Nobody had talked about what went on between the texts from the other day. Husk and Angel just kinda shrugged it off. Speaking of the two sinners, they were at the bar, Husk always serving the drinks and Angel chatting away. Fat Nuggets was in his lap, sleeping soundly. Angel was talking about an upcoming event at a club he always goes to. "...They're gonna play music and all that such. It's especially for people to bring their partner...to have like a date but get messed up at the same time." 

Husk chuckles, "You kids and your partying."

Angel sighed, "I wanna go, but I don't wanna be the only one there without someone. I asked Cherri Bomb if she can come with me, as friends, you know? But, she had other plans for that night." 

Husk thought for a moment. "Maybe I can go with you? I'm not much for parties but...it'd be nice getting out of the hotel for once." 

The pornstars face lit up. "Really? You mean it?" He smiles 

"Yeah, can't just leave you in all your lonesome." Husk shrugged, like agreeing to go with Angel to the part was nothing. 

Angel squealed and wrapped Husk in a tight hug from the bar. His face was shoved into Angel's boob fluff. Angel had a hold of Husk with his bottom arms, wrapped around his neck. The top arms petted his ears. "Thank you, Thank you!" 

Husk was a blushing mess. With his face in Angel's fluff and his ears being petted, he didn't know how to react. "Uh...no problem." His voice was muffled. 

The cat demon eventually wrapped his arms around Angel's tiny waist, returning the hug. He begins to purr softly, loud enough for Angel to hear. Out of surprise, Angel pulled back. "Are you...purring?" He had this teasing smirk on his face. 

Husk's ears bend down a bit. "Sorry...I didn't mean to-" 

"Husky, baby, it's okay. I don't mind. I find it quite cute." Angel smiled down at him. 

Husk gave him a smile back. He kept looking up at him instead of shoving his face back into the fluff. That would just be weird to do it without asking... 

"Ah, I see our dear friend Husker is enjoying himself, hm?" A static filled voice came from behind the sinners. 

Angel let's go of Husk and turns around to see who was speaking. He knew it, it was none other than Alastor. Husk saw Alastor and scowled at him. What would he want? "Just leave me alone, Alastor...for one fucking day." 

"Hmm...what would be the fun in that? It's just so easy to get under your fuzzy skin." 

Angel stepped in the conversation. "He told you to leave him alone, so leave him the fuck alone." 

Alastor found this humorous. "Look at you, Angel Dust! Defending your pretty kitty of yours." He took Angel's cheek and gave it a squeeze.

Angel Dust grumbles, "Just get the fuck out of here before-" 

"Before what?" He laughs, "What are you going to do to me? All you're good at is...well...fucking people. You'll never be anything more than a waste bin." 

This pissed Angel right off. "Listen here, you son of a bitch. You're lucky somebody hasn't stuffed you in a freezer and tried to suck the blood outta ya, because you look like a bloody fucking tampon. If you don't leave this area right now, imma turn that smile into a some form of a glory hole for someone to fuck. I'm pretty sure you don't want that, you got that buddy. And if you DARE ever bother Husk again when I'm around, oh boy, you might as well get on your knees and beg for mercy." 

Alastor's smile stayed the same. He didn't seemed bothered by the threats. He hummed a bit before walking off without saying another word. Angel Dust regained his composure and turned around to look at Husk. "Are you okay?" He asked with a worried expression on his face. 

Husk was staring at Angel in awe, like he's just seen a beautiful god or goddess. He snaps out of it and nods, "Yeah...yeah, I'm fine." 

Angel smiled softly. "Good..." 

The taller sinner wrapped his arms around the shorter sinner once more. Husk hugged back, starting to purr again. Angel let go and sat back down on the stool. "So, about that party..." He began to speak. 

Husk listened to every word Angel spoke. They both enjoyed their company while they had it. 

(776 words) 

A shorter chapter, but I have big plans for the next one. I hope you guys enjoyed. Stay safe!! 

-Teddy