Chapter Two

Angel Dust woke up from the banging that was coming from his door. He slowly opens his eyes, his vision blurry. The next three knocks are louder than the ones before. Angel sits up pretty fast and his eyes focus. Fat Nuggets is anxiously waiting at the door for someone to come through. Angel stumbles out of bed, whipping drool off his face with the side of his arm. He opens the door to find the Radio Demon, smiling as always. "Good afternoon, my dear!" Alastor greets. 

"What.." Angel groans. 

"I am sorry to have waken you, but Charlie is getting very worried about you. Ever since you carried dear Cherri Bomb away, you haven't been seen since. I believe you have been sleeping for....hmmm...thirteen hours?" He looks at Angel with a smug smirk. 

Angel rolls his eyes. "You're lucky I don't have to work today..." 

The Radio Demon hums in amusement. "You better get up and running! Don't want to disappoint anyone else, now, would we?" 

Confused, Angel stares at Alastor, not knowing what he meant by that last sentence. Alastor walks away, humming a toon as he does so. Angel Dust shuts the door and sighs, holding his aching head. The spider strips himself from whatever clothes he has left on and hops into the shower. He lets the warm water run down his back. He rinses his hair off, trying to remember the events of last night. All he remembers was sitting at the bar, talking to Husk and Cherri Bomb. Everything else after that is just a blank space. 

Angel finishes cleaning himself and gets out of the shower. He dries himself off and gets dressed in something comfortable. He feeds Fat Nuggets and then leaves his room. Once he gets into the lobby, the smell of bacon and eggs fills the air. He heads to the small cafe that they added to the new hotel. Charlie and Lucifur are cooking in the kitchen. "Angel, you're awake!" Charlie sounds surprised. 

"Yeah...Smiles over there said you were getting worried." Angel informed, sitting at one of the tables that was in front of the kitchen. 

A little bit of bacon grease gets on Charlie's apron. "Yeah...It's just been a while since you've slept for that long. I'm glad you're doing okay, though!" She beams as she flips an egg. 

Angel smiles softly and rests his head on his hand. He has a throbbing headache, but he's glad that someone seemed to care about him. 

Husk comes around the corner and spots Angel in all his lonesome. He gets attacked by flashbacks from last night. He grunts a little before forcing himself to go and sit down next to his pal. "Heya, Husk." Angel greets when Husk settles down in the seat next to him. 

"Good afternoon..." Husk avoids eye contact with the taller demon. 

Within the few moments of silence, the two sinners share, Husk is battling with himself whether he should tell Angel about being in his room that night or not. Before Husk could say anything, Angel spoke first: "Are you okay?" He asks him. 

Husk snaps out of his daze, "Huh? Oh, yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." 

Angel raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure? You seem to be thinking about something." 

Sighing, Husk gives in. "Well...stuff happened last night when you were drunk." 

Angel rolls his eyes. "Not surprising." 

"I was in your room and you were acting all flirty with me. You even tried to seduce me, saying that I wanted you or some shit like that." The cat blushes from remembering the scene. 

Angel chuckles. "I'm sorry about that. You know I don't know what I'm saying when I'm drunk."

Husk's ears draw back. So, you don't really feel that way, huh? He thinks to himself. Angel thinks for a moment. "Wait...why were you in my room in the first place?" He questions Husk.