01

St. Catherine
Portmore

2:45pm
_____________________________

Kabria's Pov

Today I went to the mall to do some shopping, buying new clothes, shoes, bags etc.
On my way back home I stopped at a supermarket because I was feeling a bit hungry and I didn't want to buy any fast food because I know mummy was cooking at home so I just bought some snacks, a cola and some candy bars. Then I went over to the cashier.

After cashing the items I took up, the cashier hands me a bag to put my groceries in.

"Thank you" I said to her.
"You're welcome" she said with a warm smile

After packing my groceries into the shopping bag I went outside heading to the parking lot to where my car was parked only to hear somebody shout out my name.

"Ria!" I heard from a little distance

I turned around to see that it was Amaya "my bestfriend" calling at me.

I laughed and waited for her to come up to me.

"Hey bestiee" she said.

"Hi babe" I replied.

"Wsp girl? What u doing here" she asked.

"Yuh know seh a home mi a go doe and hungry lick mi and mi seh mi a stop a di supermarket nd tek up 2 chips doe" I said.

She laughs.

"A weh ya laugh fah" I asked her rolling my eyes.

"Nun Man, U just love u belly so" she said.

"Kmt, girl food fi eat lol" I said to her

"So mi cya get one a di snacks outta di bag?" She asked with an innocent look and a smile on her face

"Mi seh if uh neva beg fi sumo, sumo wrong tpc" I said while laughing

"Girl chro" Amaya said

I went into the grocery bag and I handed her the cheesepuffs knowing they are her favorite.

She smiles.

"Thanks bestie" she said.

"You're welcome" I said.

"So weh you deh yaso a do?" I asked.

"My mother sent me to buy some groceries for the house" she said.

"Oh ok" I replied.

"Anyways I'm gonna go home now, so I'll talk to you later" I said.

We hugged and said bye to each other.

*****

After me nd Amaya said our goodbyes I proceeded walking. After 2 minutes of walk I finally reached to my car.

I owned a red Lamborghini Urus. Red is my favorite color btw.

 Red is my favorite color btw