17

Ria's Pov

It was now the next day and it's currently 2pm.
I was on the phone with Zidane telling him about the party. I asked him to come and he agreed to. My brother was gonna go with Kaysan and we were planning on going over to her house later to get ready.

"Jay" I shouted.

"Wehyo seh?" I heard him say.

"Come here noh" I said.

"Mi cya come now me a play game" he said.

Kiss mi teeth dats all dis likkle boy good fah.

A few minutes after I heard a knock on my room door.

"Yes?" I answered.

Jay opened the door.

"A wehyo did a seh?" He asked.

"Nun" I replied.

"Kmt so a wehyo did a call me fah den? Uh nav nun fi do?" He asked.

"No" I said rolling my eyes.

"Gwan go sleep mhon" he said.

"Move and Lowe me" I said.

"Mia go play back me game noh bada me again if it noh important" he said before walking out and closing the door.

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

Yk wah betta me come gah me bed fr ya caz di damn place so hot and boring.

I layed in bed and fell asleep.

When waking it up it was 4 pm. I yawned and got up checking my phone seeing there are missed calls from Ziddy, I called him back.

"B?" I said.

"Uh did deh likkle girl? Ku long Mia call dung uh phone?" He said hissing.

"A sleep me did a sleep b" I said.

"Ohh uh good doe?" He asked.

"Ye mi alr" I replied.
"Mi just ago go get sumo eat now caz mi feel hungry" I said.

"Alrr ma" he said.

Then we hung up.

I went downstairs to prepare something to eat. Mommy and Daddy no deh home a just me and Jay one. So I went up to his room to ask him if he had something to eat and he said no so mi tell him mi goh cook.

Mi bad chef like me mada eno hehe. As a young gyal yafi know how fi cook noh man naa wah wife no girl weh cya do dem thing inna e kitchen and mummy been a teach me from mi likkle.

I looked in the fridge and I saw some seasoned meat in a bason I took it out and decided me goh fry it. I put the oil to hot in the pot and took out some flower to put the meat in and I broke an egg in a different plate because me love fry my chicken inna egg.

About 30 minutes later I was finished frying the chicken. Mi couldn't bada fi look boh no rice so I just ate bread with the chicken.

I shared mine then called Jay downstairs for his. After I finished eating I went back to my room and sat for a little taking some fan breeze.

Mi noh know how di place hot so eno and imagine ano summer yet.

Mi get up and guh inna the bathroom.
I washed my face and then stripped naked and go inna the shower guh bathe.

I came out of the shower and wrap up wid me towel and brush mi teeth.

After I got out the bathroom I walked over to Zachri's room asking him if e na go bathe and sumo.

After I left his room I called the girls telling them me just done bathe and me soon forward ova Kaysan house. Dem already know seh me ago get ready from ova deh.

Mhi put on mi panty, wah shorts and wah blouse because a Neva dat me did ago wear go di party so mi naay wah put on nun extra cah me ago change anyways.

After me finish put on dem, I packed a little bag with the clothes I'm gonna wear to the party, jewelry, lip gloss, etc...

Noh affi carry me wull house wid me lmao caz Kaysan ave things ova deh me can use.

An hour passed it's now 6 pm. Jay came over to my room he was already ready.

"A really dat ya plan fi wear gah party?" He asked looking me up nd down and laughing.

I rolled my eyes.
"No dummy, when me goh ova Kaysan me change" I said.

"Oh oh, so u ready?" He asked.

"Yes, we can leff now" I said.

We closed up the house and left. After 30 minutes of drive we finally reach Lia yard. Jay called her telling her we're outside so she came to open the door she hugged me and I got inside and she hug and kiss Jay.

Amaya was already in the house.

I went upstairs to wear Amaya was leaving Kaysan and her bubi downstairs talking.

"Mimi" I said happily hugging her.

"Hii ma" she said.

"Uh alr?" I asked her.

"Yea u?" She replied.

"Same"

Amaya was half dressed.

"So uh ask Tyrique fi come wid we?" I asked her.

"Yeah" she said.

"Ok good, Ziddy a come to" I said.

"But ofc" she replied.

While getting dressed we both called our mans telling them they can come over now. I sent Kaysan's location to Ziddy.

After we've all put our outfits on, Zidane and Tyrique pulled up to the house.

We all finished getting dressed and we left the house soon after.

******