13

Ria's Pov
I was now at Zidane's house. His house was very big and looked so beautiful.

He came over to the passengers side to pull the door for me

He opened the house door and a old lady greeted him and he greeted her.

She took my bag and gave me a soft smile.

"That's my house keeper" he said to me.

"Since my shift is now over I will be taking my leave" she said to him.

"Ok"

After she left we both went upstairs to his room.

He went inside and I walked behind him. I was nervous.

He lay in the bed and I was standing.

"Why ya stand up?" He asked.

"Nun, mi alr" I responded.

"Stop e foolishness, and come up pon e bed" he says.

I then made my way beside him, laying in his arms.

I felt him grip my throat and started kissing me. He trailed lustful kisses on my neck and towards my chest. He cupped my right breast into his hands roaming his tongue over my nipple while playing with the other one.

I moaned in pleasure and bite down on my lip as he inserted his finger into my panty, rubbing my clit.

"Mhmmm"

I felt my vagina getting wetter and wetter as he played with my clit. He inserted one finger inside me and I let a out big moan.

"Shh" he said as he placed his finger on my lip.

But mi couldn't help it.

"Ah-Ziddy" I moaned.

He fingered me very slowly he then inserted another finger and started pumping in an out hard and fast..

"Fuckkk"

"Ahhhhh"

The wet sloppy noise of his fingers going in and out got louder. I started to shake feeling an orgasm approaching..

"B mi ago cum" I screamed.

"Cum fimi den nuh b"

My body shake uncontrollably as I squirted and cream on his fingers.. him pull dem out a mi and put dem inna me mouth fimi taste me self.

He started to kiss me again, passionately yet I could feel the aggressiveness coming off him.

I kissed back and moaned in the kiss.

I sat up and removed his shirt. Trailing kisses from his neck to his abs.

I stared down at the slight bulge in his pants and gulped.

He pulled away and removed my shorts and removed his.

He lowered himself between my legs and rubbed the tip of his dick on my clit.

"Fuckkk dat feels so good" I said to him.

"Arch" he said and I turned on all fours.

He slowly rubbed the tip of his dick against the entrance of my vagina before entering.

"Fuck, how uh tight so b" he groaned.

His tip pierced into my hole and I grabbed onto the edge of the bed.

"Fuck yesss" I moaned.

My head deepens in the middle of the bed as he tried to push all of his length into me.

I moaned and cried as he slammed into me harder and harder.

"Zidane"

He started going faster and I felt a knot building up in my stomach and I knew that I was close again. My walls tightened around his dick.

"Oh goddd" I screamed.

"Ano God a do dis bbz, a mi" he said.

"Mi ago come b" I said in a moan.

I cream all over his dick while screaming his name.

He turned me around and lay me down on my back. He spread my legs as he entered roughly.

"Ahhhh, tek time noh b"

He thrust into me again and again. Touching my g spot lighting my body on fire.

"Pussy feel good yf" he whispered in my ears and kissing me on my neck.

Aye chills run down me spine tpc.

He started going faster as he kept an incredible rhythm. I moaned his name in pleasure with my nails digging into his back.

"If uh gi weh dis mi Murda uh" he said while slamming into me.

"Fuckkkk"

The only thing I could think about was this man shifting my lungs. I let out a whimper, digging my nails into his skin.

"Mi a cum b" he said.

His thrust were deep and hard, sliding in and out of me at a very quick pace.

He pulled out and I told him to cum in mouth.

"Fuckkk" he groaned as he came on my tongue.

I swallowed it.
Then I placed the tip in my mouth and I roamed my tongue around the tip of his dick.

I went further down on his dick. I bobbed my head up and down and used my hands to rub the part that my mouth couldn't reach.

I started moving at a fast pace and tried to take him in the back of my throat. I gagged and eye wata full up mi eyes. I removed my mouth and used both hands to rub it down and rotate my hands round and round.

"Fuck" he moaned.

Placing the tip back in my mouth I continue at a faster pace. I felt him twitching in my mouth and I moaned.

"Damn"

He started to groan and said he was gonna cum and then I got up and him cum all over me breast.
****

That was a night.

Vote please❤️.