03

(Later that same evening)

After my friends left I went downstairs to grab something to eat because I felt hungry. I went into the kitchen and took up a Bun & Cheese and a Tropics. Then I went back upstairs and watched some MSA while eating. After I finished eating it I realized it was just 5pm and I had a lot of time before the club so I took a nap. When I woke up I realized it was now 7:40pm.

"A so long me sleep fah"

"Look like ya breed" my subconscious said

"Girl stfu" I replied " afta me na do nun fi breed"

I got up and ironed my outfit that I was gonna wear to the club then I went to the bathroom to bathe. After I've finished bathing I did my makeup then fixed my hair.
While doing my hair I realized my phone was ringing. I took it up to see it was Kaysan calling.

"Hey girl " I answered
"Hey ma, you a ready up ?" She asked
"Yes, me dehya a do me hair" I replied
"Ok " she said
"You wah drive or you want me fi drive" Kaysan asked me over the phone
"You drive" I replied
"Ok, Amaya is at my house she's gonna ready from here so when we're ready I'll text you then come pick u up" she said
"Alright" I said
Then we hanged up

It was now 8:30 pm and I finished my makeup and finished styling my hair. I did my makeup very light.

 I did my makeup very light

NOT RIA JUST THE MAKEUP🔝

Ria's Hair🔝

10mins later I saw a text from Kaysan that she was near to my house and I replied and said ok. I started to get dress and I used my Symphony Louis Vuitton cologne my mother bought me last year for my birthday. I put on some of my jewelry such as a bracelet, Earrings, Necklace and I was wearing a Prada bag.

It was now 9pm and I heard a beep downstairs so I knew that it was Kaysan and Amaya. They called me telling me they were here and I told them to come in the house because I wanted them to tell me how I looked etc and if there's anything that needs fixing. They came in the house and dem gwan di most way and a hype me up lol. I felt more confident in myself.