15

Zidane's Pov

Kmft Ria vex wid mi from we leff Devon House sake a deh gyal Layla deh. You know mi shoulda listen when Quan seh mi naay fi mess wid har.

As I was in my thoughts I heard my phone ringing.

I was getting a call from an unknown number.

I hissed then answered the call.

"Hey ziddyyy" the person on the line said in a flirtatious way.

"Yow a who dis?" I asked.

"Guess noh" the person said with a giggle.

"If ya talk yuh talk eno or mi hang up mi phone noh inna di ramping" I said seriously.

"Ya gwan so? A Layla" she said.

Kmt a weh deh gyal ya wah from mi mn.

"Cocky" my subconscious said.

"A wehyo get mi number?" I asked.

"Doh worry boh dat" she said.

"And a which gyal dat me see u wid a Devon house? See if a naay one thing a jump har right deso" she said.

"Weh dat afi do wid u? But since uh nuff a mi oman". I said.

"Mi noh bizniz boh uh Oman" she laughed.

"Anywayss mi really miss uh eno, and mi really dah like uh fi come puddung a bad fuck pon mi" she said.

I laughed.

"My girl mi tell uh dis already and mi goh tell u again. Mi noh wah nun fi do wid u". I said hissed then hung up my phone.

After hanging up my phone I blocked the number.

Kmt crawsis follow me every bloodclat weh mi go tpc.

I went upstairs to check on ria she was in bed sleeping. I looked at her and smiled.

Shes even more prettier in her sleep.

I kissed her on her forehead and sent a message on her phone saying I'm going on the road.

I had already showered so mi just put on wah shorts and wah white T-shirt.

I went downstairs and got into my car and drove out. I went into the town to buy some stuff for ria to cheer her up since she still kinda vex wid me.

I went into a store and I saw a big red teddy bear, red is her favorite color so I bought it for her. I then bought a bouquet of rose and last but not least I stopped at KFC and bought her favorite. Zinger.

After I finished buying everything I drove back home.

I went inside walking with the things inside my hand.
"Ria" I shouted.

I didn't hear any response. So I called her again.

"Kabria?"

"Yeah?" I heard her say.

She sounded like she was in the room so I went upstairs opening the door.

Leaving the things downstairs.

"Weh uh ed deh?" She asked.

"Mi go pon e road fi go buy some sumo" I replied.

"Oh ok"

"Come down stairs with me, I got something for u" I said.

She rolled her eyes.

"Bill noh b and come" I said.

"Alright" she said.

Getting up from the bed she followed me downstairs.

Cover ur eyes I said to her.

"Do I have to?" She asked whining.

"Yes, just dweet noh b" I said.

While she covered her eyes I took up the flowers and the teddy bear holding each in my hands.

"U can remove ur hands now" I said to her.

She moved her hands from her eyes and a big smile appeared on her face. I was also smiling seeing her happy.

"B mi just wah seh mi sorry, and mi never mean fi u feel disrespected inna no way by what happened that day. I already have the girl blocked on everything" I said to her while handing her the flowers and the teddy bear.

 I already have the girl blocked on everything" I said to her while handing her the flowers and the teddy bear

"Thank you" she said with a bright smile

"You're welcome bby" I replied.

"I really love the teddy bear, just so you know I won't be cuddling u anymore hehe" she said shyly.

"Nun like dat mine me afi go carry it back eno" I said with a laugh.

"A joke b. I love u" she said kissing me.

"I love u more ml" I said in her kiss.

"Mi carry zinger fi uh to" I said.

"Frrrrr??" She said excitedly.

I started to laugh. Looking at her and smiling.

Damn I love this girl sm.

"Yeah b"

"A weh it deh?" She asked.

"See it deh pon di counter" I replied.

She rushed to take up the food off the counter and before thinking twice she dived into the zinger eating it.

******

Remember to Vote❤️.