05

(Later that same evening)
Monday March 4
7:00pm
_____________________________

Zidane's Pov

I pulled up at Ria's house and I blowed my horn to let her know I'm outside.

I then picked up my phone and called her she answered.
"Mi deh outside yer" I said

"Ok" she said before hanging up

I was looking down in my phone scrolling through instagram when I looked up I saw her. She was looking so gorgeous and sexy in her dress. Me affi wife deh girl ya eno dwgg and me cya lose har eeda unless me dah be a fucking idiot.

She walked up to me with a smile on her face she said goodnight and I said the same thing.
I walked over to the passengers side and opened the door for her and she walked infront me, my eyes following her butt

Muma heavy yf.
My subconscious said

Yow watch it from yaso no utee tek u eye offa me Oman.

Come like all u a mad out rn eno u figet seh im you?
My subconscious said

I hissed

After she got into the car I went around to the drivers side and got in.

Ria's Pov

As I was finishing up my look I heard a horn outside so I look through my windows and I saw a Black GLE parked up outside. I smiled knowing it was Ziddy.
Then I got a call from him saying he was outside.

Zidane's car 🔝

I took up my bag and my phone and walked out of my room, went outside and closed the house door. My brother and mom had their own keys and I had already told them that I wouldn't be home.

I walked up to him noticing his eyes was glued to his phone then he slowly looked up noticing I was there.
I was smiling at him because he looked good I then said goodnight then he said the same thing. He then walked over to the passengers side and opened the door for me. While walking towards the car to get in I could feel him staring at my a** but I didn't say anything. I then got in and he closed the door for me.

His car smelled real good.

He then walked over to his side and got in he then started to compliment me and I did the same.

He then handed me a bouquet of rose.

"Thank youuu, I love them" I said

I realized he was blushing.
The flowers were so beautiful and smelled so good too.