Updates 04/01/24 on Patreon

44-

"Victor your doctor said no sex for at least another week." Isyss said holding his hand.

"Thats cause I do all tha hard work, all tha heavy lifting." He whined and she chuckled.

"Vibe go sit your ass down." She said and he was still walking around with crutches.

He didn't feel the need for it but his doctor insisted.

"Hell na." He said trying to pull her pants down and she laughed.

"Vibe your mom and sister are still here." Isyss reminded him.

"Okay be quiet." He said it made her laugh harder.

"Ice i'm fa real." He said in a stern voice.

"Oh you are?" she asked and he nodded his head.

"I need you like bad, bad." He said and he put her hand over his crotch.

His manhood was hard.

"Jus lemme bend you over." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"No cause your stomach." She said turning to him.

"Then ride me." He sucked his teeth.

"I can't. Too much weight." She pointed to her round stomach.

"Man, you not even heavy." He said but didn't dare to leave her with the stitches he had being a few days from being removed.

"Yea yea." She rolled her eyes.

She peaked around the townhouse as he held her close.

"Yo, momma and sister here?" She asked and a smile spread on his face.

"Hell na." He said and she slowly put her hand into his jogger pants.

45-

"It was Priya." She admitted and he looked at her.

"Don't be mad but I asked for her to look into the video to see if she could get a ckear photo, I mean that was how you got that other footage and she found a little more you know how I got the photos of Jean and the guy walking past her...well she uhh tracked the real number." She said pulling out a piece of paper.

"He was checked in that night at the hotel but his room wasn't near Jabari's." She said a little disappointed she didn't have more.

"Damn look at you teamin up with an opp fa me." He said picking up the piece of paperand she rolled her eyes.

"She's not an opp. the situation is.... complicated." She said Vibe looked at her.

"Not like that but we were supposed to be friends. Look we haven't even talked about that I just was hopin we could find whoever it was responsible so I asked for help and she did." She said and he nodded.

Vibe didnt really trust Priya but he did believe that she had nothing to do with Gia's plan.

Gia's girl team power plan was nothing Priya would agree to. Maybe with Apple but others were far-fetched.

He looked at the name on the paper.

"Aint no fuckin way." He mumbled looking at the paper.

'Gia's plan' He repeated.

"What?" Isyss looked at him.

"You know him?" She asked.

46-

"So then just live and relax cause we need Vic to come out mad happy." He said and she laughed.

"Not you callin our daughter Vic." She smirked.

"You want a boy so damn bad." Isyss chuckled.

"Na I just kno my seed my twin wit yo big ass head." He said jokingly but her smile instantly fell.

"Man I hate it cant joke wit yo mean sensitive ass." He said laughing.

The TV was once more showing their marriage certificate, the interview with his attending doctor before more photos of them proceeded to string along the screen.

"Man look we here full circle." He said and she nodded as he grabbed at her chin.

"We locked in." He said grabbing her hand.

"Locked in?" She smirked and he nodded.

"Locked in. So whatever you wanna do choice is yours buuttttt we look good together." He pointed to a picture of them he had enlarged and put it on the wall in their mansion.

It was the same one currently on display on TV.

"Did you ever find out who-" She started to ask and he pulled her close.

He didn't want her worried about who leaked the picture when he was having it all taken care of.

"Aht aht you cant worry bout that." He said and she smirked.

"Fine stress free." she said and he laughed knowing that it was nearly impossible for her.