Chapter 13

Time skip December 3rd (because why not 😙)
Mila's pov

Quinn was in Calgary for a game against the Flames, then he and the Canucks are going to fly to New Jersey to play the Devils.

Since it was the first time all 3 boys were going to play together even though it was against each other, it was special to everyone.

Since the game was in New Jersey, the twins and I are flying to New Jersey today. The twins have flown before, but Quinn and I were both there to keep them under control.

"When we get on the plane you'll be good for mommy, okay" I said as our flight was announced.

"Daddy coming?" Lacy asked clutching her stuffed rabbit. "We'll see daddy when we get there," I said, patting her head softly.

Lacy was 100% a daddy's girl; it's been clear since day one. But Charlie, he was 50/50; he was either a mommy's boy or a daddy's boy—it depended on the day.

But most of the time, I like to think he's a mommy's boy.

Halfway through the flight, both Charlie and Lacy had fallen asleep. Luckily, they had been awake for the first half; they both colored until they started to feel drowsy, so I gave them some warm milk before they eventually fell asleep.

 Luckily, they had been awake for the first half; they both colored until they started to feel drowsy, so I gave them some warm milk before they eventually fell asleep

Mils 😋❤️

Out cold  😴

Out cold  😴

Quintny ml 🥵❤️
No trouble then?

Mils😋❤️
Nope!!
Thank god lace was more worried about you meeting us in Jersey

Quinny ml 🥵❤️
Like always 🥱

Mils 😋❤️
🙄

Quinny ml 🥵❤️
I'll see you tomorrow
I love you ❤️

Mils😋❤️
I love you to 😘

~~~Izzy~~~
Short and short chapter and I'm sorry 🥲

But I've been every busy for the last Uh month but hopefully my schedule thins out

Why did I take all three Sciences lord help me