Chapter 16

3rd person

Mila sat in her best friend clears kitchen. "I don't know what to do anymore," she admitted, her voice filled with sadness.

Clear listened empathetically. "Mila you two need to talk, I know that isn't what you want to do right know but if you don't talk to him nothing will happen."

So now Mila sat in her living room waiting for Quinn to come home...

Well he wasn't coming home to stay...

He was just dropping of the twins...

Then he was leaving again...

Mila's head snapped towards the door when she heard it open and the tiny voice making their way to her ears. "Mommy we home" Lacy yelled out.

"Oh my beans I missed you" Mila said as she kissed each twin on the forehead. "I'll put their bags away" Quinn mumbled slipping out of the room.

When Quinn came back heading towards the door Mila quickly grabbed his arm stoking him from leaving. "Uh can we talk tomorrow about this stuff?" Mila asked quietly.

Quinn stood looking down at Mika for a while not saying anything make his girlfriend? If he could still call her his girlfriend, nervous.

"Uh yeah sure I'll come here after practice" Quinn answered quietly. Before he left leaving Mila staring longingly at the door secretly wishing Quinn would walk back through the door.

While the family, well except Quinn sat eating dinner Charlie looked like he was thinking very hard about something sparking Milas interest.

"What are you thinking about bean?" She asked her son. "Why aren't you and daddy friends any more?" He asked with a confused face.

Mila didn't know what to say she didn't even know what to do. So she tried distracting the twins hopfult talking Charlie's kind of his topic.

"Wow look at that you two are finished why don't you go watch Tv while I run you a Bath" she said clapping her hands.

Mails pov

I've had a couple wins?

Maybe more than a couple?

Maybe 4?

It doesn't matter it distracted me from all my thoughts.

But it also made me think more?

It didn't make scene.

But then Charlie's question popped into my mind

Why aren't you and daddy friends any more

"Mils? Why are you calling me is something wrong?"

"Quinn."

~~~Izzy~~~

Cliffhanger 😁

Haven't proof read this sorry for any mistakes