Chapter 22

February 3rd

3rd person POV
Quinn stood in the hotel kitchen as the twins stood beside him telling him about daycare.

"We learning about family's" Charlie started before Lacy cut him off "yeah and mommy doesn't have the same name as us why?" Lacy asked she was always the one asking and wanting to know.

Quinn was lost for words as he tried to think of a way to expand t to 3 year olds but he tried. "Well mommy and daddy love each other but uh.... we don't have the Sam least name because we're not married do you understand?"

"So are you going to marry mommy?" Charlie asked. Quinn was intact thinking about marrying Mila even during their fight and not talking stage it never left his mind.

He had been planning on proposing to Mila for months and luckily for them they had gotten back on track in time for his plane to hopefully work.

"Well can you two keep a secret?" Quinn asked as the twins nodded excitedly.

"I'm going to ask mommy to marry me soon and you two have to keep it a top secret okay" he said whispering. Both twins looked at each other before quickly nodded towards their dad.

"We are the first to know?" Lacy asked. "No sorry beans nanny,uncle Elias and Brock know" he answered.

"But we beat uncle Lukey?" Charlie said with a smile. "I guess you did but they'll find out soon" Quinn answered again.

When Mila walked into the room the 3 went quite the twins covering their mouths with their hands when she first walked in.

"What's got you three so quite?" Mila asked as she stood behind Quinn. "It's a secret" Lacy said with a giggle.

"Oh okay then well I'm ready for the day you three should as well, especially you Mr all-star" Mila said kissing the top of Quinn's head.

"Well you should probably get unready your having a girls day with mom" Quinn answered holding on of her hands.

"What no I'm watching you" Mila answered shocked "nope by the time your done with mom you'll be back in time the games don't start till 11." Quinn answered.

"Well no what we can all spend the day mom is so excited Mils you don't wanna disappoint her" Quinn said knowing that using Ellen Mila wouldn't be able to say no.

"I hate how well you know me and that you know I can't turn down your mom" Mila said with a sigh.

"Oh come on you love how well I know you." Quinn said with a wink. "Quinton" Mila shrieked hitting him on the shoulder.

"I didn't mean it in that way get your head out the gutter Mils" Quinn laughed.

Mila's POV
After Quinn basically pushed me out the door I meet Ellen in the hotel lobby.

Ellen and I went into many different shops in most shops we didn't buy anything but this one specific shop I found this dress that I feel in love with.

It was a simple off the shoulder long sleeve black dress. Quinn told me he had something planned for tomorrow night so I can hopefully wear this.

I showed Ellen and she loved it so I ended up walking out with a new dress l.

Once we looked at some mor shops I thought we would get going but Ellen told me there was on more place to go.

We arrived outside a spar and I looked towards Ellen with a small smile. "Has your son sent you on a mission to make sure I'm relaxed when I see him next has he don't something?" I asked looking over to Ellen.

"He told me to take you out yes, but he hasn't done anything wrong, that I know of" she answered.

I wasn't sure what to say I didn't think I need to tell Ellen about our non-speaking time. "He hasn't not recently anyway." I said with a small laugh.

~~~Izzy~~~
I low key kinda hate this chapter but also like it at the same time

Next chapter should be better and longer at least in my mind it is better so fingers crossed