9. Visits

Jose and Keila were coming over this weekend from Vegas to LA. So I started cleaning the house because now that Eduardo can walk, the house has been a mess. I organized the guest room.
"Momma" Eddie crawled to me.
"What's up baby?" I asked.
"Guess who's coming to see you baby?" I ask, "yea, tu padrino, y madrina" I say.
"Nino? Nina?" He repeats.
"Si mi niño, tu padrino y tu madrina" I say totally not surprised that he said that. Later, we heard a knock on the door. Luis got up to open it since I was carrying a sleepy Eduardo.
"Hello brother!" He said.
"Hello, hey Alondra!" He said after hugging Jose.
"Hello Kei" Luis said.
"Hi Luis, hey Alondra" she cane to me after Luis, "look at my ahijado sobrino, que hermoso" Jose said.
"Se parece a mi verda cuñado!" I joke.
"Yess, oh my god, you could be twins" he laughed.
"Sammy, looks like Jose a lot" I say.
"right, si es hijo de Jose" Luis jokes, making us all laugh.
"Do you guys wanna eat?" I asked.
"Sure what do you have" Keila  asks.
"Haha, nothing" i laugh nervously.
"For real?" She laughs.
"For real" I laugh with her.
"Alright, well que hacemos?" She offers.
"Se me antoja carne asada" I say.
"Same" she says.
"Alright let's go get some?" I ask.
"Sure" She answered.
I put my shoes on and Jose took Eduardo away from me. As Sammy was on the floor playing with some toys. I got my bag and keys.
We went to the mexican store and got what we needed. While we were getting diapers for Eduardo, I noticed something on her hand.
"Kei, que es esto?" I ask suspicious.
"Umm, my engagement ring" she asnwered.
"Oh my goodness" I cover my mouth surprised, "how, when, where?" I laugh.
"Umm, he took me for dinner, about a month ago, Oh well the day you guys babysat for us and at dinner" she laughed.
"Oh my god, congratulations!" I said hugging her.
"Thanks" she said.
We went back to the house. Eddie was awake by then.
"Eddie" Keila ran to him causing him to blush, "como esta mis consentidos!" She kissed both their cheeks.
We took the meat outside and cooked it. I put a long sleeve onesie on Eddie cuz it get's chilly at night and he was with Luis and Jose. Luis and Jose cooked the meat while Keila and I did other things inside.
Luis and Jose came inside after it was cooked.
"Babe, guess what?" I say.
"What?" He asked.
"Look," I said taking Keila's hand.
"What?" He said confused.
"Babe, they're engaged!" I say.
"Foreal?" He asks Jose.
"Yes" he says.
"Why hadn't you told me?" He asked.
"Oh pues era sorpresa!" Jose laughed, "y ya habla el Eduardo?" Jose asks.
"Pues ya dice simple words like, for banana's he says, bana's, he says daddy, mommy, nino, nina, and sowwy" I laugh.
"Y que quiere decir nino y nina?" Jose asks.
"Padrino, y madrina" I say.
"Aww, aver di madrina mi amor" Keila  says, "di madrina" She says.
"Nina?" He asks confused.
"Ayy que bonito mi niño" she says taking him from Jose and kissing him.
"Y padrino, no vas a decir?" Jose asked.
"Nino!" Jose screamed laughing proudly.
"Awww that's my boy!" Jose said squeezing him. "chocala" he said extending his hand. Eddie high fived it.
"Oh my god, he high fives now" Jose laughed.
"Pues ya ves" Luis laughs.
"y Sammy? Ya habla?" Luis asks.
"oh my god, the othed day we were lookihg at pictures with Eddie, and he was like Eddie and one where you came out" Keila says pointing at me. "and he recognized you he was like Eddie's mommy" "and ya save decir mama, papa"  Bebe says.
We ate, Keila and I cleaned the kitchen while Luis and Jose watched the tv, and then we went to sleep.

This morning, Jose invited us for breakfast so we got ready, I wore skinny jeans, a coral shirt, and sandals.
Luis helped me change Eddie into a coral and grey shirt with coral shorts, and grey converse. Luis wore a white shirt, jeans, and converse.
I got my Michael Kors bag, iPhone 6 plus, and keys than we went to the breakfast place. after breakfast we went to the zoo. Fans came to us, and asked for pictures. After the zoo Jose and Keila wanted to go see Thelma so we went,
We knocked on the door and Britzeida answered.
"Hola chulaa!" I say.
"Londra!" She hugs me.
"Que haces corazon?" Luis hugs her.
"Viendo Dora" she laughs.
"Y yo que?" Jose laughs, "Ya ni te acuerdas que tienes tio o que?" He pouts as she hugs him. "Y ella?" We say. "ohh sorry" she giggles causing us to laugh.
"Where's your mother Britz?" I ask.
"Tabrajo" she smiled trying to say work. "Onta tu abuela Britz?" Jose asks. "Vando ropa" she says. "Ohh" I let Eddie down to play with Sammy and Eric. All of us went to the laundry room.
"Hola ama!" Jose says causing her to jump a little. We laughed.
"Aye mijo asustas, que haces aca, milagro que te acuerdas de tu madre" she hugs him. "Pues ya vez" ge winks causing us to laugh. "Hola Keila hermosa, como estas?" she asks, "bien gracias, y usted?" She asks. "Bien gracias a dios mija" Thelma says "que bueno" "hola Luis" she says. "hola ama" he hugs her. "Ay que guapa Alondra" she says hugging and kissing me. "Ay gracias igual usted." I say. "Y los nietos?" She asks. "Jugando con Eric." Luis says. "Ohh" she says. "Quieren comer hijos" "pues claro que preguntas" Jose laughs. "Apenas iva hacer enchiladas no quieren?" She asks. "aver" We all say. "sientensen" she says. We all sat at the breakfast bar.
All of a sudden we heard something fall so I immidiately got up with everyone else when I heard someone crying, Eduardo was on the floor crying with a bleeding lip. Luis picked him up and took him to the kitchen.
"Que paso baby?" I ask. Thelma brought a wet towel and told us to clean him up.
Britzeida walked in.
"Callo sofa" she tried explaining.
"Thanks Britz" I say.
"It's okay baby" Luis says hugging him. Eddie calmed down a bit. Thelma took him from us. "Ahh que guapo mi niño" she says kissing his chubby red cheeks.
"Bana's?" He says pointing at the fruit bowl.
"Quieres banana's?" Thelma asked. He nodded. Thelma got a banana. "Gracias" I say. She smiled. She cut the banana and gave it in a bowl, she gave him to Jose cuz he wanted him and he ate the banana's. Mireya walked in. "Buenas Tardes familia" she says.
"Hello Cuñis que guapa" She says hugging and kissing me.
"Yo siempre" I wink causing everyone to laugh.
"Hello little brother" she says hugging Luis.
"Hello big sister" he laughs.
"Hola Kei's que hermosa" she says hugging her.
"Gracias" She says.
"Hello older brother" Mireya jokes.
"Hello sister" they hug.
"Hola hermoso, que haces guapo, ehh, come tu bana's?" She says causing him to smile. She kissed him.
"Hello mother" she kissed her cheek.
"Y ahora por que estas en buen humor?" Mireya asks.
"Por que corrieron a Belinda porfin" she laughs.
"Hijo, si podras ir a la carniceria y comprar carne y de pasada comprar sodas?" Thelma tells Jose and Luis.
They went while we stayed with her. After dinner we went back home and the next day Jose left so we went out for lunh we went shopping and we went to the aquarium.