23. New Year's Eve Party

I know I'm 800 years late sorry!

Today the party was at Thelma's house. I dressed myself into skinny jeans, a coral shirt, and Loubutin's pumps. I had curly hair, had my falsies on. My makeup was done. I dressed Chloe while Luis changed Eddie. Chloe was wearing a floral jumpsuit, and UGG boots. Her hair was in a ponytail. Eduardo was wearing skinny jeans, a tucked in button up and boots. Luis was wearing jeans, a grey long sleeve, and boots as well. We got in the car and left to Thelma's house.

"Hola." I say shaking everyone's hands and hugging them.

"Hola mija, que guapa!" Thelma said.

"Thank you Thelma!" I smile.

We sat down in the kitchen so I can help her do something. After that I started eating her delicious pozole. Then we went outside where the whole Coronel family was.

"Ahy que guapa la vistieron a mi godbaby!" Mireya hugged her and kissed her.

"Gacas!" Chloe said proud.

My mom was inside with Thelma. So I went to say hi.

"Ami!" I hug her.

"Hola mi niña, oye cabrona! Te vas a caer con eso!" My mom says refering to my shoes.

"Yea honey you're gonna fall!" My dad said. I just laughed. I let them eat. So I went outside again and did some smores with the Coronel clan.

At around 11:43 people started getting ready for the countdown. We got champagne and other things. We began the countdown.

"10, 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 feliz año nuevo!" Everyone yelled. Luis kissed me. We hugged everyone. We started dancing till 4ish. We also played games. And some did beer pong. I took a picture of Eddie and I kissing. I posted it on instagram.

@alondracoronel:
My First Kiss of the Year😘

Chloe fell asleep on Luis's lap. Eduardo was almost falling asleep as well indicating it was time to go.