20. First Day of Pre-School

Today is Eduardo's first day of school): He was just going from 8-12 tho. I woke him up.

"Goodmorning sunshine! Hello baby! It's your first day of school! Come on let's get you ready" I say smiling kissing his head. He got out of bed and changed into what I told him to wear.

"Ayy que chulo my baby" I kiss his cheek. He took my hand to go downstairs.

"Do you want cereal or eggs?" I ask.

"Cereal" he is sleepy.

"Which one?" I ask.

"Froot Loops" he smiles. I gave him the cereal and he ate it.

"Good morning baby" Luis says hugging me from behind kissing my cheek.

"Hello" I smile.

"Goodmorning big guy!" Luis says.

"Morning daddy" Eddie smiles. I went to shower since we still had an hour left. After everyone ate there was still 30 minutes left so I got ready. I wore leggiggs, a flannel, and combat boots. I straightened my hair and changed Chloe. I put her in a 'Puro Coronel' white and pink onesie and pink leggings, and boots. I put her a pink headband. Luis was already and Eduardo just needed his backpack.

  We arrived at school, we met up with Mireya and Keila. Eduardo walked in with Sam and Eric. I took a picture and pisted it on instagram;

@alondracoronel: Our Babies Are All Grown Up😭💔 @mireyacoronel @keilaacoronel
Picture: them walking in class.

  The teacher let us stay for a while but then we had to go.

"Bye Eddie, we'll pick you up later okay, te amo mi principe" I kissed his cheek and went back to the car.