12. 3 Years

Today was Eddie's third birthday party, his birthday was tomorrow.
Luis and I woke him up by getting up since he slept with us last night.
"Happy birthday gusanito" I smiled kissing his cheek.
"Happy birthday prince!" Luis said kissing him as well.
Today we were celbrating at a salon everyone we knew was coming, so we got ready and eveything. I changed into a tight white dress, thigh length, with laced arms. I also put on white heels. I put on my rings, my bracelet, my earings, and a necklace. My hair stylist came to curl my hair, and my makeup artist did my makeup. Luis and Eddie got out of the shower so I helped them when everyone left. I changed Eddie into a white dress shirt, skinny jeans, and matching dress shoes. Luis also dressed the same.
We got on the Range Rover. And went to pick up balloons and the cake. The theme was cars. We got to the salon amd it was already organized by Thelma and I last night. It just needed decoration. The cale was put in the back along with the table his gifts would go, and everything else.
Jose and Keila and their son Samuel came.
"Hey guys!" Keila said.
"Hey how are you!" I smiled.
"Good thanks how about you!" She smiled
"Good!" I said, "hola Sammy! Mira que guapo te ves" I say kissing his cheek.
Keila spotted Eddie and went to him.
"Ven con tu nina Gusanito!" She said extending her arms.
"Happy birthday baby!" She smiled giving him a wrapped gift.
"Feliz cumpleaños Luis Jr!" Jose laughed taking him from Keila.
Thelma and Mireya with her family came next.
"Holaaa familia!" Mireya laughed as well as us.
We said hi and she went straight to Eddie.
"Hola, cacheton, feliz cumpleaños hermoso" Mireya cooed causing him to laugh.
"Hola mi amorcito! Feliz cumpleaños! Ayy mi cacheton como lo quielooo!" Thelma said.
Eddie went to play with Eric and Sammy at the bouncy house.
They all sat down at a table. The Dj came next and started setting up his things.
Hugo came with his family.
"Luuuuiiiiissss!" Landon and Ilharie ran to him.
"Heyy guys! I missed you!" They hugged Luis' leg.
"Alondraa!" Ilhari said.
"Hey pumpkin! Como estas?" I smiled.
"Good" she laughed.
they went to play with Eric and Eddie.
"Hey Luis what's up!"
"The sky" Luis joked.
"Hey Alondra!" Hugo hugged me.
"Hey Londra!" Hugo's wife smiled.
They sat down with Luis's family.
My parents came later and sat with Luis's family.
Larry and Kevin and Gerardo all came as well they sat down in the same table.
Kevin has a daughter Caitlin she's 4 months, and she's beautiful she has Kevin's green eyes.
I sat down with them for a while and carried Caitlin. Luis carried her as well.
"Cuando tienen otro?" Carolina asked.
"I want another one, pero when the time comes" I laughed.
"Y tu Luis?" Kevin asked.
"Tambien quiero otro, pero niña" he smiled. My heart melted when he said that.
"Y Eduardo quiere otro hermanito?" Gerardo asked as Eddie sat on my lap while Luis carried Caitlin.
He shook his head while we laughed.
"You don't want another baby, peanut?" I asked.
He shook his head again.
"No quieres que tu mami tenga otro bebe?" Kenia asked. "No!" He laughed.
"No?" Larry laughed. causing him to smile. Luis laughed along with me.
"When do you start trying again?" Caro asked.
"I want to soon" I asked makin Luis smirk.
"Ya alistate Luis!" Larry laughed winking.
"Hahahaha!" Luis laughed.
We went to another table to greet some other friends and family. It was finally time for cake, Eddie loveed cake so he was bugging about it all day.
Everyone gathered around the table and started singing.
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Eduardo! Happy birthday to you!" Everyone clapped at the end making Eddie laugh and clap too.
"Yay!" Luis and I cheered.
We took pictures than he blew out the candles with help from Luis and I.
"Yay!" Everyone clapped and started yelling "mordida" Luis kind of made him bite it.
"Dale un beshito a tu mami" Thelma joked.
Luis got him closer to me and made him peck my lips they were full of frosting, so I kissed Luis on the lips. Making everyone laugh. I cleaned myself and Thelma and my mom helped me pass out cake. The dj invited everyone to the dancefloor and everyone danced. Luis and I danced a little. People started leaving so Thelma and I cleaned after them -.-. We left from the salon at around 3:30.