(photographs and pottery) (M) chapter 12

Weeks had passed since you met her, it's been blissful. Aside from a few changes, Yujin was mostly still the same. She was still the Yujin you remembered, the Yujin who held you and kissed you sweetly, whispering sweet nothings in your ear. Your feelings for her never died, it all came rushing back.

Yujin was mostly the same, staring at you with those same loving eyes and her dimple smile that made you so weak. You still are. One night, when you came over to her place for dinner. Turns out her place was only a couple blocks away from yours. You marvelled at how her interior design was so fitting for her, it was warm. Then you noticed that one photograph frame on her desk.

It was a photo of your younger self sleeping, head on the desk and cheeks puffing out. Beside you was a goofy Yujin, eyes closed and leaning her head close to yours. You teared up almost instantly, you missed this. You missed her so much it hurt.

Yujin was in full mode panicking, still the same, when you cried upon seeing the photograph. She was just about to explain when you ran towards her and hugged her tight. God her warmth. You tightened your arms around her, not wanting to let go.

She was a little shocked at first but her arms immediately wrapped around yours, relishing in the heat of your body. The only sound in the room being both your little sobs and sniffles. Both of you cried while hugging each other for what seemed like hours when she pulled back and kissed your forehead, lips lingering and placed her forehead on yours, both your eyes closing for a moment.

This. This right here is what you've been wanting, needing all along.

She took your hand and placed it on her chest, on top of where her heart rested. It was beating furiously. "It's still crazy for you" She whispered, eyes a little teary but smiling. "I guess mine's agreeing to that statement" You whispered back, taking her hand and placing it on yours, your heart matching the frantic beat of hers.

You both stared at each other for a long moment, happy. She then casted her eyes down to your lips and you held your breath. She leaned in and your noses bumped "May I kiss you?" It was definite déjà vu.

You complied by finally connecting your lips together, her lips were still ever so soft and warm, moving slowly and sweet against yours. It was a moment until she pulled back slightly, her nose resting on your cheek. "I missed you so much. I'm so glad you're here with me". "I'm happy I'm here with you and I'm not planning to let you go this time" You kissed her back, she responded as eager.

The kisses grew a little hotter, both of your bodies on fire. Her voice, her lips, her touch drove you crazy. An instant when both of your clothes dropped a trail, down to Yujin's massive bedroom. Both of you weren't going to waste another second, you've already longed for this for too long.

This wasn't just sex, this was art. You've never made love with anyone and you were grateful you were doing it with the person you love the most. It was heated, a moment in time where you both spent all the time in this world exploring each other's bodies. Which part of skin tasted sweetest and which patch of skin had you crying and a begging mess. Yujin was gentle the whole time, so careful as if you were a fragile piece that would break if touched any harsher.

Soft fingers brushed against your inner thigh, guiding you down from your high, stars blurring your vision before her face came into view, smiling down at you like she didn't just make you claw at the sheets, screaming her name.

You responded happily, making me feel like she visited the gates to heaven. You found out the patch of skin below her ear was her weak spot, having fun with it and loving all the pleased noises she made and was a blushing mess, noting how loud she was. A simple Let me hear you baby whisper into her ear, hot breath fanning the shell of her ear and she whined at that, you wanted to hear more.

It was hours until the both of you grew tired and layed down, cuddling each other. Both your naked bodies under her fluffy grey sheets, her tracing your bare back with her fingers softly. "I love you" there it was. Those three words, eight letters that were still making your heart skip a beat at that. "I love you more". Since that day, the both of you did not waste another second.
Taking this second opportunity the universe had given and making it worthwhile.