(you will forever be my always) chapter 14

A few weeks slipped into a moment of time and it's Christmas. It was snowing beautifully outside, with a cup of hot chocolate in your hand and your apartment was warm and engulfed in the sweet scent of relaxing oil.

You just got back from work, just having freshened up and resting. It was Friday night and you had no plans so far. Yujin just got back from another shooting site yesterday and she was visiting a few of her friends for Christmas to which you politely refused when she invited, not wanting to disturb her. You'll tag along the next time and you figured she's probably exhausted so you decided to give her some space.

You were currently in the middle of your favourite show, sipping the final amount of hot chocolate when your doorbell rang. You frowned, you weren't expecting anyone over and you didn't have any mail coming for another week, upon opening the door you instantly smiled. It was Yujin in a red Christmas sweater and hat, a muffler covering up to her nose, a paper bag in hand and her dorky smile. God you swore you are falling in love with her more everyday.

"Hi baby! I got you something" She greeted you cheerfully, kissing you and coming in. You kissed back and took the paper bag to check what's inside, excited. "What did-" you stopped as you pulled out a matching sweater, similar to the one she's wearing and this one had your initial embroidered in gold, on the lower left of the sweater. You noticed hers also had a gold Y at the same spot.

"I hope you like it. It took weeks to finish and the woman working was nice enough to make it in time" She smiled shyly, eyes brightening at the sight of you wearing it. It was a little big for you but you felt perfect, you loved it.

You smiled brightly and launched at her, thanking her and kissing every inch of her face. She laughed at that, eyes turning into cresents and hands wrapping around your waist. She stared at you for a few moments before speaking "I also want to show you one more thing. Let's go? Please?"

You were surprised but you're always weak for her puppy eyes and agreed. You both got in her car and she started driving. It was a good twenty minutes before the car stopped at the most beautiful location.

It was near the hills, snow covering each surface and a beautiful tree by the side. The view was to die for. It was as if you could see the whole of New York City from up here. You were awed by the beauty of it all, eyes widening in amazement, all the while with Yujin lovingly looking at your surprised state.

"I found out about this a few years ago. I always came here alone whenever I needed to clear my head. You're the first and last person to know about this place" She explained sweetly and you swore it was like in the movies. Your heart was racing, her cheeks were flushed from the cold, breath fanning out into visible fogs.

You hugged her for a long moment before speaking "I love it so much, oh my god. Thank you for bringing me here" You whispered, still taking in the view. Her view was even more breathtaking, you meant the world to her.
"Want to make snowmans together?" She asked sweetly, tucking a strand of your hair behind your hair softly. You were again hit by another déjà vu.

A certain moment years ago, when your head was against her chest, Yujin playing with your fingers when you both promised to make all kinds of snowmans together.

You looked at her, eyes widening but nodding nonetheless. She smiled and you both started building a snowman together, two in particular. The two were facing the view, one had a hat on and the other a muffler. Even naming them.

You both then rolled in the snow, deciding to make snow angels together and decided it would be fun for a snowball fight. You both couldn't stop laughing, clutching your bellies and playful in the snow. You both then sat down in the snow, facing the view and your head resting on her shoulder, fingers intertwined.

It was a nice kind of quiet, peaceful and content. Yujin kissed the crown of your head and you kissed her shoulder. It was a long moment before she spoke "Thank you for fulfilling the promise, thank you for being here with me. I only ever want this with you".

"I love you. I would rather be here with you than anywhere else right now. When I picture being happy, it's with you." You confessed, heart full and cherishing this moment.

You both kissed under the beautiful moonlight, the view may have changed. The bench may have not been there, the mountains and ponds may not have been there, but all that mattered was Yujin. Yujin was still here and that's all that mattered to you. It'll always be her.

New Years came and this year, you were already thankful to have Yujin to kiss under the beauty of fireworks roaring on the sky above you. It was another year without your parents, it was another year marking since you left home but you're grateful for the new home you found. Even if this time it was a form of a human sunshine.

To be honest, your heart always felt full with Yujin around. It was as if Yujin secretly snuck into your heart, built a home there and never left. You will always find yourself running home to her. To your Yujin.