(so this is love) chapter 13

You and Yujin had decided to not waste anymore time, especially when she asked you to be hers officially this one night when you stayed over at hers for movies. You said yes and kissed her like there was no tomorrow.

Both of you clicked instantly, filling in the seven years as best as you could. One weekend Yujin brought you to visit her family, it was on the quiet side of town and you loved them. They were all waiting at the front door for your arrival, finally getting to meet the person who managed to capture their daughter's heart.

Her parents were lovely, her dad was warmly welcoming and her mum even baked cookies for you, Yujin must've told them about your obsession with them. You were happy, heart full. Her grandma was a nice old woman, who was nice enough to teach you how to crochet and showed you multiple baby photographs of Yujin, you took one along with you.

It was extremely adorable. It was baby Yujin in a baby pink t-shirt, holding out a peace sign and an ice cream on her other hand, smiling so brightly and the same dimples on display. You just had to take it with you.

Back at home was even better. It's been months since you've started being together again. Yujin was always there to support you through your tiring days of work, and you to hers. Your heart jumped a little when you were in the middle of completing a pot from clay, body tense and your eyes growing heavy. Yujin has surprised you by visiting you, a bright smile on display and two cups of coffee and pastries in hand. You felt like kissing her then and there, you did.

It was on a random Wednesday when it was you who surprised Yujin. She had apologised the day before on how she was busy the next day and couldn't meet up with you. Though you liked her way of apologising, you've never had anyone apologising to you with puppy eyes and promises of making it up to you the next day, kisses scattered all over your skin. You loved it, you are in love with her.

You came with her favourite food in hand, hot and the delicious smell made your own stomach grumble a little. You knocked on her office door, upon hearing no response you pushed the door slightly, peeking in.

Yujin was facing the floor-to-window ceiling, zoned out. You closed the door quietly behind you and walked quietly. You placed the food gently on the table and walked until you stopped behind her. You wrapped your arms around her waist from behind and placed your chin on her shoulder "What's in that pretty mind of yours?" you whispered and she jumped a little, body tensing for a moment before realising who it was. "I was just thinking about something, nothing to worry about. How come you're here?" She asked, turning in your arms and cheesily grinning at you, placing a kiss on your lips.

"I was bored. I finished the work due this week way earlier than intended and I was off work early. I missed you." You looked lovingly into her eyes, running your finger through her bangs.

She chuckled a little at that "Miss me that much? Well, I am irresistible." she retorted which made you smack her shoulders lightly, fighting the inevitable smile off your face. "That I cannot deny, I'm addicted to you, it's dangerous." She said, voice low and eyes momentarily on her lips, when she darted her tongue out to wet her lips.

She had this mischievous smirk that only you knew what it meant. "Oh yeah? How dangerous is it? I'd love a preview if that's possible". Her hands were at your lower back, squeezing and eyes twinkling playfully.

You smirked lightly, granting her wish.

-

It was a random Thursday night when you decided to come over hers, not needing to wait outside with the spare key in your hand. You haven't seen her in a week, she was away on her work outside of town for a few days, only came back two days ago. She hasn't contacted you since and you felt uneasy, so you decided to go over hers and calm this growing worry of yours and check on her.