Act I ~ the transfer

Act I ~ The transfer

Sirius black's childhood wasn't as lonely as it may have seemed. His mates, having heard him complain, imagined pompous rich parties with snotty rich people trying to breed the next generation. They imagined that every second of his first 11 years was full of horrors and dread that they could scarcely imagine. They didn't imagine a boy hiding under a drinks table with a girl passing a bottle of stolen butterbeer between themselves laughing at the ridiculous outfits that filled the room.

Katherina Travers' childhood wasn't as perfect as it may have seemed. Judging by her lavish lifestyle in the french countryside you would have imagined perfect tea parties with high profile guests. You would imagine that the girl was the perfect poised woman she was at 16. You wouldn't imagine a girl who would get covered head to toe in water during the summer, grinning shamelessly at the boy who always stood at her side.

The thing was, You wouldn't imagine that Sirius black, Gryffindor, Blood Traitor Supreme and Katherina Travers, french beauty icon and pureblood princess were inseparable throughout their childhood. You wouldn't imagine that Katherina fought tooth and nail to stay in the United Kingdom. And you wouldn't imagine that Sirius black would be sad to see her go.

The couple

~~~~~~~

Katherina Asterea Travers or Kate

"If I be waspish beware my sting"  ― William Shakespeare, the taming of the shrew

~~~~~~~

Sirius Orion Black or Padfoot

"What's in a name? A rose by any other name would smell as sweet

"What's in a name? A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

William Shakespeare, Romeo & juliet