Yoshi x Reader A silent friend

Hey everyone! I have to say a few things first.
Thanks for all the votes and the many reads and... Omg just thank you :)
Also Thanks for all the nice comments. But sadly I can't reply on them :( there is always a error. So if you got requests you can comment them or send me a private message ;)
Lumina~

-----------------------------------------------
,,Ah... What a wonderful day!" your friend Link said walking next to you.
,,Yeah it sure is. Finally a day off." you answered.
Your name is (Name) and you are one of the newcommers to super smash bros. And today is the first day without fighting. Everything at the smash mansion is quiet and peacefull.
,,Well see you later (Name)! I go meet Zelda now!" Link smirked as he said that and ran of. Kinda everyone knows that he is in love with her. But the princess seems to see him as a friend...|friendzoned XD|
You continued to walk through all the flower on the field. But then, after a while, there was something in the grass. ,,Who is there?! Show yourself!" You yelled. You wanted to grab your sword but it wasn't on your hip anymore. 'oh no... I forgot it in my room'
Then the enemy slowly began to move. It seems to yawn and then it gets up.
You couldn't believe your eyes as you saw that.... That...
Sweet green thing with it's big eyes and.
It was so cute!
,,Naw! Look what we got here? Can you talk?" You walked toword it pokeing it's big nose.
,,Yoshi!" it answered and seems to be happy someone is here.
,,So your name is yoshi?" You asked and it ,,Yoshi" ed in response.
,,Nice to meet you yoshi! My name is (Name)!" You said with a smile and it starts to cuddle with you. You enjoyed your little new pet friend and then sat down next to it.
,,You know... I come from the smash mansion!"
,,Yoshi!"
,,And today we have finally a day off..."
,,Yoshi!"
,,Ehm yes.." You said a bit confused. It seems like talking isn't that... Interesting with it.
You looked around and spotted a blue ball laying a few steps infront of you.
,,Do you want to play yoshi?" You got up and grabed the ball.
,,Yoshi!"
You throwed and kicked it to yoshi and it kicked it back. It was pretty fun. And it doesn't matter if you could talk to him or not.
The two of you walked around to the river and played a bit.
Then the sun suddenly goes down.
,,Oh Yoshi. I have to go...." You told the little thing and started walking.
,,But I see you tomorrow!" You yelled and you could tell it was smiling.
,,And what did you do today?" Link asked curious.
,,I found a new friend." You said smiling
,,A nice silent friend."

---------------------------------------------