Shulk x reader Just a dream?

Shulk opened his eyes. He stretched his arms and yawned. He looked at the clock. 9:13.

It's still too early...

He fell down on the pillow again. He just don't want to stood up... Since the new world was born nothing excited happened. He wasn't a adventurer but... He missed the old days. The monado stood there in a corner of his room. But he didn't need it anymore.

,Shulk! Wake up!'

Fiora called. They aren't a couple anymore. But they still live together. He fell asleep again.

When he woke up he layed on a huge flower field. The sun is shining. Birds are singing and a little breez is also there.

He sighed. Why is everything so peaceful and... Boring...

He stood up again. Maybe he just has to search for a ,,adventure".

He ran down that field. There was a little river. As clear as crystals. He walked toword it.

Why not...

He took of his shoes. The water was cold but it was a warm summer day so it was nice!

Then he heard a fighting sound. Swords clashed together. He grabed his shoes and ran in the direction of that sound. After a while he reached a grass field as far as the eye can reach. And in a little distance he spotted a figure. He or she wore a black cloak with a hood. So he couldn't see the face.

It was a monster he never see before. It has a axe and the human carried a sword. But he has to say that the human is pretty good at fighting.

He watched for a while. The human won. He clapped for him/her. And he/she turned around.

For like.... 15 minutes the two just stand there. Then he/she dashed toword him. Raising his/her sword ready to attack him.

,,I-I'm not your enemy!"

He stuttered. The person took the hood of. It was a girl!

,,Who are you?!"

She didn't seem to be nice...

,,My name is Shulk."

He said smiling.

,,Never heard that name before... Where are you from?"

Shulk wanted to answer but another monster attacked both of them. The girl began to fight. But he has no weapon!

I would give everything for my monado now...

Then he felt something in his right hand. He looked at it.

My Monado?!

He couldn't think about it. He has to fight.

~time skip~

The two fell down on the grass. The monster is dead.

,,By the way my name is (Name)."

Shulk smiled. He liked that girl but... Now he could tell that this whole world was... Just a dream.

,,It's a nice dream."

He thought but said it out loud.

,,I know... A hour ago I was still in my room. And now I'm here in that awesome dream~."

,,Wait does that mean you aren't a part of that dream world?!"

He asked.

,,No... But you aren't a part of either right?"

He shook his head. The girl smiled.

,,So that means you're real?!"

,,Yep!"

Both laughed. But then she disappeared bit by bit.

,,I think I'm wakeing up..."

She said quiet. He took her hands.

,,Tell my your colony... Maybe I can find you!"

,,5!"

She said with tears.

,,Hope you find me so we can meet again!"

Then she disappeared. After a while Shulk disappeared too.

He woke up. He grabed the monado and ran outside

I will find you (Name)! And then I will tell you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell my the next character I should do!!