Pit x Reader Just a visit

You walked down the street to your school. Like everyday...

Your name is (Name) a girl of (age) years. You have (hair lenght), (hair color) hair and (eye color) eyes.

When you entered the classroom door, nobody said 'hi' or something. No, all stared at the new guy.

So you walked over to all of them. The new guy looked at you with his his bright blue eyes. He has brown hair and looks pretty young.

,,Hi. My name is (Name)."

You aren't that kind of person who is like 'omg I don't like him because he's new' You hate that kind of bitches.
,,Hey (Name), my name is Pit!''

He smiled bright as his eyes. He looked cute. The teacher came in.
'Sit down!'

She yelled. Yeah, she isn't nice. The period passed and you want to go to your next when you felt a hand on your shoulder.
,,H-Hey (Name). We've got the next one together. Could you show me where it is?"

You could see that he was shy. But that made you smile even brighter.

,,Of course I can. Should I Show you the school when it's lunch?"

He was happy. And you too. The next periods where just like minutes. You walked through the hallway to met with him. When you found him you walked outside. You two sat under a tree and ate.

That's how the while day was. And after school....

You walked outside.
,,(Name)!!"

You could hear Pit. He ran toword you and hugged you.
,,I have to leave you now..."

He said. And you could swear he began to cry.

,,What are you saying Pit? We will meet tomorrow, ok?"

He looked at you and nodded. You wipped away his tears. Then he kissed you.
,,See you later (Name)."

After that he ran away. You touched your lips. Still frozen. Your lips are still warm.

You never saw him again. But... Each time you looked out of your window you could swear he is looking at you.