stories get across what real life cannot

me: *makes a lot of lore about sibling hatred - not sibling rivalry - to the point of a character wishing their sibling never existed*

me: i wonder why-

me:

me: oh.

(tw below: mentions of being told to kay-why-ess, child death)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

YOU are the definition of a spoiled brat.

i hate you so fucking much.

i genuinely wish mum wasn't pro-life, or that you were miscarried, just anything that means i'd never have to deal with you.

YOU RUIN MY LIFE.

and no, this isn't just sibling rivalry - I ACTUALLY HATE YOUR FUCKING GITS, GEORGE.

you whine all the time until mum gives in - most likely because she doesn't have the heart to discipline you, because of her "father".

you're a fucking DISGRACE.

i wish you would just die, i don't care that i'm "sUpPoSeD" to love you.

WE ARE NOT SIBLINGS.

to be frank, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FACT I'M RELATED TO ANY OF YOU!

we're roommates at best - and arch enemies at worst.

you always tell me to kill myself, but i frankly wish you would.

maybe then my life would be a bit more bearable.

hell, i wish you NEVER EXISTED.

...

man, i wish i was an only child... or maybe just zeke's sister, i don't mind him.

i just... i wish someone would understand how i feel, instead of just telling me to ignore it... then she's surprised when i don't tell her anything.

i thought a mother was meant to comfort her child, not brush their worries aside like they're nothing... guess i was wrong.

I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE READING THIS, SINCE YOU KNOW MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT.

NOBODY LISTENS IN REAL LIFE, SO I MIGHT AS WELL SCREAM INTO THE VOID.

the same outcome happens anyways.