17| Temptation

A sigh escapes My lips. As I walk into my office, Seungcheol gets up from the desk. "Hey what happened?" His tone made me question his weird mood swings, "It's nothing; the patient was scared. Why are you still here?" I asked. Seungcheol sighs and places his hands on his hips, "I need to apologize," He says, letting his game meet mine.

I furrowed my brows in confusion, "For what?" I asked, walking to the coat hanger. I take my coat off, "For that night at my grandfather's party," He says. I let out a scoff and turned to look at him, "Are you being serious?" I asked, crossing my arms. The tone of my voice made him tick off; his gaze was dark. "Yes, I'm serious. Look, I apologize for how I acted that night." He says, stepping closer to me; I roll my eyes.

"No need to; you made it very clear to me," I said, looking at him. Seungcheol let out a scoff.  "I was under the influence. Clearly, I wasn't thinking. I was mad, mad at my aunt for inviting Adeline to the party." He raised his voice; I bite my lip and let out a sigh. "You are so full of yourself; you're arrogant. You take out your anger on others, and you act like the world is out to get you. You are the last man on this planet that I would entwined myself with." I raise my voice back at him, Seungcheol's eyes searching into mine.

My eyes fall on his plush lips, "Is that what you desire?" He asked, closing the distance between us. I look at his brown eyes, "Yes." I said. He bites his lip; I swallow hard. "I see..." His voice was low and husky; I exhaled softly. Pressing my lips against his made me feel dizzy; his hands gripped my hips. I must be out of my mind, but oh god, does his mouth feel good against mine.

My hands grip his collar tightly; it was rough yet sloppy. The kiss was filled with anger and frustration, but it felt so good. I pull away, pushing him off me; I catch my breath. I run my hand over my hair, and I walk over to the door. I open it, "Leave..." I said. I couldn't look at him; I couldn't face the fact that I kissed him out of anger. I couldn't face the fact that I had found myself getting attached.

Seungcheol sighs, "You are so unpredictable," He says, leaving the office. I slammed the door shut; I let out a sigh of frustration. How could I be so stupid to kiss him like that? What was I thinking? There was a knock on the door before it was opened; I turned around, getting ready to yell, only to see Wonwoo entering, "Are you okay? I heard you shouting," He says. I sighed and nodded, "Yeah, I had a small argument with Seungcheol, that's all." I said, leaning back on the desk. Wonwoo closes the door behind him, "But you're okay?" He asked. I nodded with a small smile.

He sighs and nods, "What was he doing here anyways?" He asked, sitting behind the desk. I sigh and face him, "He wanted to apologize for how he acted." I said. Wonwoo looks confused, "Out of the blue," He says. I nodded, "Yeah, that's what I said, but it escalated to an argument." I said, biting my lip. Gosh, I still can't believe I did that. I shake my head lightly, "What did you do?" Wonwoo asked. I give him a perplexed gaze, "What?" I asked. Wonwoo leans back into the chair, "You said you did something, so what was it?" He asked. I bite my lip and close my eyes, "I...I, um, I kissed him." I murmured and opened my eyes.

Wonwoo stared at me with a dazed expression, "Oh..." He says. I sighed, "I know it was stupid. I honestly have no idea what I was thinking." I said. Wonwoo smiles faintly, "It's okay, you just have feelings for him." He says. I scoffed, "As if I honestly have no idea why I kissed him." I said. Wonwoo chuckles and nods, "Perhaps not yet; you'll know why eventually." He says, getting up from the chair. "Well, I have to get back to work before Dr. Park sees me," Wonwoo smiles and walks out of the office.

I can't believe I kissed Choi Seungcheol!?