47 • Feelings

Home

Home

It's been a long seventy two hours for sure. I don't even want to think about that shit no more. Dallas Dixon bitch is gone. And Ali? I can't believe I was in love with that bitch and she turned out to do some shit like this?

Son.

I don't even know anymore son.

"Wa wa...B," Charlie said walking up to me as I was sitting on the couch.

I've been sitting in the same spot with the television off for fucking eight hours. Since I been home.

"Charlie, leave her alone. I'm sorry she is bothering you."

"It's okay. It's alright," I said as Shui picked her up.

"Sister are you okay?" Bly asked.

"Yes, will you both stop asking me?"

My phone went off ringing again from Jade who has been calling me for three hours.

I do not have time for her and Queen fighting right now.

"Blood, what?" I snapped at Jade.

"Have you seen Ocean?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Nao is home, Shui said you've been home. But I haven't heard from her since she said she ews on her way back like ten hours ago."

"I haven't seen blood since we landed. Maybe she need some air."

"No, Briana. It's not that, I don't want something to be wrong."

"Jade I am sure she is fine."

"Briana. Please?"

Jade started crying over the phone.

"Alright, stop crying okay. I'll go see where she is."

"Thank you, B. Stop crying girls. We going to find her," she said and hung up.

"I have to go somewhere. I'll be back sometime tonight."

"Should we leave again?" Shui asked.

"No, I got someone following Malcolm and shit. We good. Order some food and I'll call you."