60 • Stays N' Vegas

Home

Home

Just getting ready to head out and to the airport to take Queen jet to Vegas. Did I ask her? Nope, will I tell her? Ha nope. Will she be pissed, abso fucking lutely. Do I care? Nope.

I just want Vee to have a good birthday weekend. She haven't done nothing, but be around the kids for all of her birthdays we been together.

We love our kids but damn, need a break sometimes.

"Baby, Willow is one and she is safe with her big sister."

"But Maeve birth..."

"Maeve is going on her birthday trip next week we will be back Sunday. Mae talk to your mother."

"Mom, is really right. We all will be here just fine. Auntie Jade said that she got people looking at the house and you have the cameras set up."

"I know what if Elle falls out of her chair."

"Ill just lie there mom. Where am I going to go?" Naoelle said.

"Elle?" Vee said. "See, who will help her."

"Vee, baby Elle can get in and out of her chair alone. She can get off the floor and everything. She even gets in the pool now."

"I have a girlfriend," J said.

"We will definitely be talking about that when we return." I pointed at him.

"Okay, did you tell Jade we were leaving on the jet?"

"Nope."

"Nao? Your sister is going to kill us."

"She can't catch me so, I don't care." I smiled. "Say by to our cute kids."

This is gonna be a long flight, two hours is going to turn into ten with her without the kids.

Jet

Of course she cried when I pulled off from the driveway. Vee ass stay crying.

We picked up her friend Jesa. She met this chick last year after having Willow. At some coffee shop for some walking group, the chick has been cool, he husband is alright also.

"I'm going to call the kids..." I snatched Vee phone.

"Baby. We left an hour ago. They are fine, okay?"