Chapter One - Kara

(Kara's POV)

I guess I should start off by introducing myself. I'm Kara Danvers, a dominant alpha who is twenty years old. My parents died when I was ten years old, and they left me with a lot of stuff. One is a business, and the other is taking the title of a Mafia boss.

I am the CEO of CatCo and also the CEO of Z-EL, a business by my biological last name. I was adopted by the Danvers not too long after my parents died. Some say they were killed in an accident while it actually being they died by being murdered. They didn't die from being weak but from caring too much about me, so they sacrificed their lives for mine, and the people took over the Mafia, or so they thought.

Them taking it over didn't last long because me being a teenager wanted revenge, needed that revenge to happen. In the end, they died and suffered painful deaths while I made connections at just being twelve years old and making me the youngest Mafia boss there has been. Which makes people fear me, and me being an alpha makes me even more of a feared person.

Another thing about Z-El is that it is based on tech but future like L-Corp, but Z-El is the first while L-Corp is second. L-Corp is being run by Lex Luthor, but he has a sibling who is going to take over who is a girl and she is an Omega. I have nothing against Omega or Betas, and in fact, I like seeing companies being run by them because they prove that anything is possible. Another thing is I'm talking to myself about all of this because no one knows about much of what I said. That being said, my thoughts are then cut off by someone barging in the door.

"KARA." Alex yells while looking at me. "What did I do, Al?" I worried as she got closer. "Lena Luthor is the one who is talking over L-Corp! You can get her back and tell her she is the one without being all sad anymore now." Alex said while smiling with her teeth. "Al, you know I can't do that. She left me, and we told each other that we had to focus on our businesses." I said while my worry turned into sadness. "I know, but you guys were so cute when you were together. What if you got her number and met up with her." Alex says with her eyes sparkling at me. "No, and that's finale. We moved on, so please leave me alone about her." I said while I regretted saying those words. "Fine. But you may or may not have to meet her either way because you both have a meeting about combining one of your works together. And before you kill me, I'm going to leave. Love you sis bye bye." Alex said as she ran out of the door with a big smirk.

I knew what she meant because if she did stay, I would do something just not as bad as killing her. That being said because she is my assistant who does my schedule, I knew she would do something like this but I didn't know it would be Lena taking over L-Corp becasue I didn't know she was an omega. Wait, was that the reason she left? Did she leave because she finally presented as an omega and thought that I would see her any differently. I hope not because then I would have been able to make a family with her if that was the case, and she told me. But I can't think about that right now because I have Winn showing up for other businesses.

Winn was my Mafia business partner, which he was very good at if I couldn't be around when I was needed because I had two other things to take care of. My last thoughts got cut off because I was now getting in my 2016 Chevrolet Corvette to meet up with Winn. I pulled up in CatCo and made my way up to my room where Winn was waiting. He is also my assistant for CatCo, which makes things easier.

"Kara, we have a problem." Winn says as he looks into my eyes with worry. "Well, spit it out, I don't have all day today." I say while staring at him. "Well, Jimmy is refusing to obey what you say because he thinks a girl like you shouldn't be able to rule a Mafia." Winn says while looking away, then picking back the eye contact. "If he didn't believe I should lead, then tell him to grow some balls and earn my title. If he wants it." I say while showing no care in the world. "Very well. I will let him know that now, boss." Winn says with a grin. "He should know that you have never been deafeted and you won't ever lose your title." He continues to say as a smirk grows on his face. "You aren't wrong, but still let him know and get back to me when he wants to meet up to earn my title." I say with a bit of chuckle. "Yes, ma'am. I'll get right on that." Winn says while he walks out to take a call. Well, that is going to be interesting at the best. I wonder what Made Jimmy thinks that.

After my conversation with Winn, I decided that I should go and head over to Z-El because of the meeting that is being held with Lena. I wonder if she knows that she will be meeting me. A part of me hopes she does while the other hopes I catch her by surprise.
------------------------------------------------------
Let me know how you like fanfiction and if I need to fix anything. And you can put ideas for the newer chapter if you would like. I don't mind reading them and making it work even if I don't do it in the near future. I will try to do it and make it work. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the beginning of the story. I'm sorry that it was short, but I wanted to leave it here because the next chapter will be when Lena and Kara have the meeting.