Chapter - Lena

(Lena's POV)

My name is Lena Luthor. I come from a family who is well known for tech but future like tech. I work my ass off all day and every day because I can't have a hint of weakness if I plan to take control of the family business that my brother is planning on giving me.

I am an omega who presented when I met someone special to me only to be forced away from her. My family didn't like that I was dating a girl, but Lex was supportive when he figured it out. My mom wasn't sure how to feel while my dad felt disgusted. I mean, all of my life, they have tried to get me to go on a blind date, but Lex won't let that happen.

My brother is sometimes an asshole yes but he is very protective of me because of our parents not being there for us. So I looked up to him like a father figure. He was the one person I could rant to other than Kelly, my best friend, who I had met after Kara.

Kara was the love of my life. But my fucking father happened and screwed it up. Making her think I didn't love her. Kelly tells me I need to find someone else, but I can't. I'm twenty years old, and I'm still in love with her even after years apart from her. I knew I had to meet her at the meeting, so I figured we could catch up on some sort, but that happened in a couple of days, so I had other things I had to do.

A day passed by closer to the meeting, and I started my day off by waking up and getting ready for work. I didn't do much except for staying in my office and doing some hands-on stuff. Other than that, my day was quite boring. But as time flew, it was time to go and pick up my son, who was at his grandmother's house. In other words, my mom's house.

I went out of my office and said my goodbyes as I walked to the garage of the parking lot that was attached to the building on the lower floors. I got in my black SUV and drove off. I arrived, and I was greeted by a big tackle at my legs from my son Sébastien. I had a big smile on my face, and it grew bigger as I heard words come out of his small mouth.

"Mommy, did you come and get me to go home? I missed you!" He said while having widened eyes with a big groofy smile.

"I did, my sweet baby boy. Are you ready to leave? I missed you too, " I said while lifting him up in the air and hugging him tightly but not too tight. And we went to my car and drove off as fast as I could before I was too late. I'm not on the best terms with my parents, but I don't want to take away Sébastien's grandparents and maybe his only ones.

After my parents dropped Sébastien off at my work, we went to his favorite restaurant. He couldn't live without Subway. Plus, I was a sucker for my baby boy. We went in and got food and sat down to eat. As we got done eating Sébastien looked at me and asked me a question I wasn't ready for.

"Mommy, who is my other parent? I know it could either be a girl or boy because of how the world works. If you don't want me to know, I understand." He said with his little but big small puppy sad eyes. I know exactly who it was, and I didn't have the heart to tell him yet, so I came up with something on the go. "What about this? I get you your favorite dessert. And I will tell you when the time is right, which isn't yet." His emotions changed to happy and nodded. He knew the topic hit me in the heart. Maybe a little too much. But I guess it can't be doged forever. I'll have to talk to them one day or another.

I took Sébastien to get some dessert, and we went home. I tucked him into bed and gave him a goodnights kiss. We both said that we loved each other. I then went to my bedroom to sleep. But I only found myself thinking about the past. I brushed it off and forced myself to sleep.

I woke up with bedhead and realized I was going to be late if I didn't get up then. So I went to shower and wake up Sébastien because he would be getting picked up by Kelly today instead of my parents. I trusted her a lot more than I did my parents. They judged me for who I had gotten pregnant from, but that didn't change there mind of being grandparents. Because they got what they wanted a grandson.

I went into work and walked into the meeting that was scheduled for today. I looked inside, only to find those pair of eyes looking straight at my eyes. Oh, how I have missed those eyes.
------------------------------------------------------
I'll end the chapter off there. Let me know your feedback, please. And vote if you like. But most importantly, enjoy. Also, if you leave a comment, I will most likely reply unless if I'm doing something. Anyways bye and have a good day or don't, that is up to you. Also, let me know if you have any suggestions. :) Also, I will try and publish another chapter soon. If I don't, I'm sorry. I am mostly focusing on my first story more than this one. But if it is liked, I will continue.