twenty four

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅──╮

you sat down in front of your mirror in a dress that nobara had chose for you, frantically doing your makeup. you had 45 minutes before yuji arrived.

45 minutes may seem like a long time, but you still had your makeup and hair to do. technically you basically have 20 minutes just to do your makeup and 20 minutes just to do your hair, which is a very difficult task.

you ended up calling nobara to do your hair for you. when she arrived, you simply told her to do whatever looks good and she complied immediately in excitement,

"yay! i'm gonna make you look so good," she smirked,

"yeah.. if you set me up, i'll kill you," you said somewhat seriously,

"for some reason, i don't doubt that," nobara smiled, sweatdropping.

╰┈➤

once nobara had finished, you did your finishing touches for your makeup, then checked the time. it was 5:50. only ten more minutes until yuji should be arriving.

you bid your goodbyes to nobara and sat on the couch in anticipation, rocking back and forth, and checking non-existent notifications on your phone every couple of seconds.

at 5:56 you finally heard a knock on your door. you rushed towards it and slowly opened it, revealing yuji standing there in a button up shirt and jeans. his sleeves were rolled up 3/4 of the way. you couldn't deny that he looked really good.

 you couldn't deny that he looked really good

(for reference :))

yuji smiled widely upon seeing you and whipped out a small bouquet of flowers from behind his back,

"tadaa!!" he exclaimed, shaking it around in front of you "y/n, you look.. gorgeous, by the way,"

"thanks yuji, you too," you smiled, taking the flowers from him to put in a vase, "you're four minutes early,"

"if i'm honest, i've been ready since 5:30.. i was really excited." he looked down bashfully.

you literally blew up when you heard that. full on exploded. it was the sweetest thing you have ever heard,

"how about we get going then, yeah?" you suggested,

"yay!!!"

╰┈➤

you guys had arrived to the place. it was a very fancy restaurant that's super hard to book, but luckily, you had gojo's money to help with that.

once you walked in you swore you saw yuji's eyes sparkle. both your eyes and his darted around just the reception, seeing huge chandeliers, lights and beautiful, expensive decor. yuji grabbed your hand in excitement,