The beginning of everything

Vox's pov:
Today was stressful. I had a lot of broadcast,work, and meetings to do. That's the life of a business man I mean. So I decided to go to the nearest bar here. As i went in i saw a lot of whores there. I went to the bar section and asked for a whiskey. As i was drinking i started to feel dizzy and relaxed. Then i saw the 10 ft tall moth walking to me, it was Valentino.
Val's pov:
I was talking to some of my whores on my sofa and we were laughting when I saw a 7 ft overlord walking in,it was vox. I have heard of him but I didn't expect him to come to a bar. I always thought he was a typical boring business man who could only ramble abt business. Well i thought to myself "I should go talk to him. Maybe I can make a deal with him." I liked this idea. "Hey sweethearts. Daddy have to go he has a business to do~". I said it in my typical seductive voice. I walked over him and he looked at me.
Nobody's pov:
Val said "Hey there little cutie. I didn't expect the big tv overlord himself to be here~." and Val started grinning.
Vox said "What the fuck do you want Valentino? I'm really not in the mood for this." "Yea i can see that" Valentino said it with a bit of an annoyed tone. "Well maybe we could come to my office and set a deal. I wanna work with an overlord like you~"
"Well oka-" vox passed out due to drinking too much alcohol.
"Oh dear" Valentino said it with a concerned tone.
Val's pov:
"I should take him to my office and make him lay in bed until he regains his consciousness." I picked him up with 2 arm and put him in bed at my office. Meanwhile i waited i was staring at the overlord. He was cute and pretty attractive. "NO!! Love is stupid but I still feel attracted to him.
I just hope he feels the same as me."
Vox's pov:
I don't know what happened I only heard someone who is sitting next to me talking to himself "the same as me" that's what I only heard. I started to open my eyes and see Val getting rather angry. As I tried to wake up from bed Val immediately looked at me. "Hey voxxy~" He said it in his usual tone. Why was he soo kind to me? Why did he do this? Does he wants to use me for my power or money? I just don't know. I-" "hey do you feel alright?" He asked sounding concerned "Yes I am don't worry!" I responded "So about the deal~" Val being on topic "I was thinking about being business partners. It would help out both industry don't you think?" Val going on about how it would help both of us. "Yea maybe you are right" I said it being a bit paranoid. "Well y'know I'm glad doing business and I will give you the contract but You are rather drunk and can't think straight how abt if we sleep both here together~?" He asked me. "Well I would prefer being in my off- y'know what fuck it let's do it" I was too tired going home and not gonna lie i found Valentino to be attractive but I'm sure he doesn't feel the same way.
Nobody's pov:
Vox went to sleep and he was falling asleep quickly. Valentino removed the suit which was on the TV overlord. As he was removing his clothes he couldn't help but notice how vox's body was rather unique. He removed his clothes and puts him in a pajama. During that he hoped that he didn't wake up the overlord. Val found the overlord to be cute. After dressing up Vox he slept next to him hugging his waist. He loved the overlord but hoped that he felt the same as him. Valentino fell asleep as well Vox being in his arm.
"Huh? Where am i?" Vox said it being scared "Hahaha you stupid little TV" Valentino said it with a shit eating grin. "I only made the deal with you so that I can take your money and easily kill you when you don't expect it" He said it with an evil smirk. "So my gut feelings were right." Vox said it being rather disappointed and feeling betrayed.
"You thought someone would love a thing like you? You make me laugh"
Valentino walked over and stabbed Vox in the legs. Vox woke up trembling and with tears in his eyes. Valentino quickly woke up as the felt the tremblings. "Are you alright darling?" He said it being concerned. Vox couldn't answer because he can't express his feelings. Nobody ever asked him if he feels alright. He always had to pretend like he was fine. He started to cry and as he was crying he started trembling more and more. "Shhh,shhh everything is alright." Val said it petting his head. "How about you sleep on top of me and I hug your waist? Does it sound good for you?" Val asked. "It would be nice." Vox said it still trembling as he got on top of Val. Val was hugging him and petting his head until Vox calmed down. "Would you mind to tell me what was your breakdown about?" Valentino asked. "I-it's noth-hing i-it's stup-pid anyways" Vox said it trying to skip the conversation. "Tell me y'know telling what bothers you is a good way of dealing with that matter" Val said it with a sad voice. His heart broke seeing his overlord being soo sad. "Alright,I gu-guess you are right" "It was about you tying me all up and stabbing me saying that you only used me for my money" Vox said it with tears in his eyes. Valentino quickly jumped into the conclusion that Vox had a crush on him otherwise he wouldn't have cry this much. He decided to stay silent about it maybe he was wrong he didn't knew if he was right or not"Well listen I'm rich I literally own all the bars and own a porn studio" Val said it being serious. "I have my own money so I don't need yours" "You-u got a p-point" Vox said it starting to calm down
"Oh, I'm glad you are starting to calm down." Val said it being relieved. "I wanna be business partner with you because I need a business partner and a friend" Valentino said being honest "Let's go to sleep tomorrow we can talk about the contract and sign it" Val said being tired"Good night voxxy~" "Good night Val" and both of them fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------------------
I hope you all liked it! It's my first book and I'm sorry if I had a typo or more. I usually have a lot of typo and look over them. I hope you all enjoyed it!💕