Burning jealousy

Vox's pov: I was the first one to wake up and I didn't have the heart to wake up Valentino so I went for coffee meanwhile I wait for him to wake up.
Val's pov:
I woke up and I didn't find find vox in the office."Where is he??" I asked being worried for that stupid TV. I hope he doesn't have another mental breakdown or something like that. I went to make myself a coffee and I hope that Vox is there and he apparently was there.
"Hii sweetheart~" I said it in my usual seductive tone. I saw Vox's screen getting brighter. I love teasing him like that "Hello Valentino" Vox said trying to pretend like he isn't flustered at all. "So abt the contract" Vox starting a new topic "When will I have the contract to read and sign it?"
"Oh you are rather impatient aren't you?~"
"N-no just I don't have all time I'm a busy person"
"Sure, sure. Okay darling let me get the contracts for you then~" and then I went into my office trying to search for it in the drawers. I eventually found it and bring them to Vox.
I waited for Vox to read it and as he was busy reading I was watching his beatiful body and face. I hope he didn't catch me staring at him. After Vox was done reading he asked for a pen and signed it.
"Alright we are business partners from now on" Vox said it being excited just tried to not show it.
"Glad doing business with you~" I started to feel more confident in Vox liking me. I just don't know what to do to test it if he really was. I asked velvette for advice.
Vel's pov:
I was preparing for a fashion show when I got a call. It was from Valentino so I picked it up
"What is it? Don't tell me you are gonna rant about Angel again because I bet I wi-" Val cut me off
"It isn't about Angel this time" Val said it sounding a bit nervous. This caught me off guard because he always rants abt Angel and it was getting annoying.
"What is it about then?" I asked being curious
"It's abt Vox...." Valentino said it being more nervous
"What abt Vox? Did something happened to him or what?"
"No, it's just that I think I'm in love with him but I'm not sure if he feels the same way"
I always sensed that one of them had a crush on the other I always caught them staring at each other. I was friends with both of them for a long time.
"I have an idea" I said it with an evil smirk
"What is it?" Valentino asked being curious
"How about if you go out with one of whores and try to make Vox jealous?"
"Oh, well that's a way of finding out if he loves me." Val said
"Don't tell him it was my idea" I said teasing Val
"Don't worry I won't~" Val was teasing me back
"Sorry val but I have to go. Kisses darling"
"Bye bye Vel thanks for the idea"
And I hung up the phone. I'm pretty sure both of them has a feeling for each other i'm curious abt what will happen.
Nobody's pov:
----------------------------------------------------------
Moth_pimp: Hey voxxy~
Vox_tech: Hi valentino, what do you want?
Moth_pimp: I was thinking about going out and I would invite one of my whore if you don't mind
Vox_tech: Uh okay lemme finish my work first after that we can go.
Moth_pimp: You are such a cutie. I will prepare myself meanwhile then~
Vox_tech:Alright. Don't text unless you want me to finish my work less earlier.
Vox's pov:
Why does Val has to bring one of his whore when he wants to meet with me? I'm jealous of his whores because how close they can be to Valentino. I should try to distract myself I still have work to do.
*Time skip*
"Finally I'm done! time to hang out with Val" I said to myself starting to get more angry because I remember that he was coming along side with one of his whores. I prepared myself and teleported to Valentino through a camera.
"Hey there Val"
"Hey there Voxxy. Lemme introduce you to one of my whore. He is called Angel dust" Val said with his usual shit eating grin
"Hey there Angel dust.I'm vox, I guess it's nice to meet you." Vox said sounding more angry.
"So shall we grab some drinks?" Val asked Vox.
"It's fine by me."
Angel dust was silent most of the time because he scared, he didn't wanna make Valentino angry.
"How abt you sweet cheeks?~" Valentino asked Angel dust
"It-it's fi-ine by-y me" Angel dust said it being nervous
"Why are you stressed darling?~ Wanna sit in daddy's lap?" Val asked him
"S-sure" Angel dust said it because he didn't wanna upset Valentino.
They went to a bakery where they had everything
"What can I get for you guys?" The waitress asked
"Get a malibu for me~" Valentino said
"What do you want angie?~"
"A strawberry milkshake please" Angel dust answering
"What a nice girlfriend you have." The waitress complimenting Angel
"And what can I get for you? The waitress asked
"I would like a whiskey" Vox said it being angry
"Alright please wait for 5 minutes please"
"Hey angie~ y'know recently you aren't home a lot and daddy is missing you~."
"Sadly I'm at this hotel and I'm rather busy there."
"Could you go home for daddy please~"
"Today I'm really busy there"
Vox was starting to get furious. He couldn't take it anymore
"Why did you even call me if you don't talk to me at all?!" Vox said it being furious and one of his eyes started to swirl. "I might as well go home. Here I pay for my whiskey drink it or I don't know" Vox turned away
"Bye Valentino" and vox angrily stormed out the store.
Valentino was now convinced that Vox had a crush on him.
"Y'know Angie you can get another day off" Val said it to Angel dust
"Thanks Valentino" Angel dust said it being nervous
After they drank their drink Val went to Vox's office because he was sure that Vox was there.
"Hey Voxxy~" Val tried to open the door but he couldn't. He heard the TV demon crying which broke his heart. Val opened the door with a card which he stole. He opened the door and saw Vox burying his face in a pillow. Vox raised his head to see it was Val and immediately turned his head looking angry.
"Hey darling what's the matter?" Val said walking to him
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Vox shouted at him meanwhile his voice was cracking.
"Please Vox let me expla-"
"EXPLAIN WHAT?! THAT YOU LOVE YOUR STUPID ANGEL DUST BETTER THAN ME?!?! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE INVITE ME IF YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABT ME AT ALL" Vox started crying more strongly.
"I just did that because I was in love with you and I didn't knew if you were in love with me" Val said it being honest
"Wh-hat?" Vox asked being shocked
" Listen I actually only wanted to make the deal with you because I was in love with you"
"Do you-u ac-ctually lo-ove me?
"Yes I do Voxxy. You are my world, I love you more than anything"
Valentino hugged the crying overlord.
"I can't believe it I thought you wanted to use me and you wouldn't love me back"
"Well, I actually love you. You are my life" and Val pulled Vox for a kiss. They was kissing so hard that they layed down on the bed.
"Hey~ how abt if we have sex right now?~ Maybe that would help your sad mood and make you more convinced that I love you the most" Val asked Vox waiting for Vox's approval
"Sure, let's fuck all night" Vox said starting to get more happy.
SMUT WARNING!!!!
Val removed Vox's suit and bowtie and his coat and started biting down Vox's neck.
"Ahhh~ It's not enough. Do it harder daddy~" Vox was begging Val
"Oh~ you are such a good boy" Val whispered to Vox which caused Vox a shiver down his spine. Val then removed Vox's pant and only then pulled down his boxer.
"I can see that you are naughty~"
Val said it seductively to Vox and started to suck his dick
"Ahh~ fuck Val you are soo good at this" Vox enjoyed it soo much that he started to be speechless because of how good it was. He could only moan more and harder.
After Val was done sucking his dick he pulled down his own pant and then his underwear and he thrusted his dick into Vox's hole which caused Vox to let out a static scream "AHHH" Vox didn't expect it his lover's dick to be this big and then Val french kissed Vox. "Ahhh~ darling you have such a sexy body" Val complimented his lover
"Auuugh~ this feels soo good" Vox said it drooling a lot
"I lo-ove yo-ou Va-alent-tino" Vox barely could speak
"I love you too sweetheart~"
Val and Vox was having sex all night.
"Let's go to sleep Vox, you seem tired"
"Alright my world"
"Aww how cute that you call me nicknames, I love it~"
"Can you sleep top on me this time"
"Why not sweetheart~" and then they went to sleep. Vox was happy that his crush loved him back and didn't just used him for his money or power.
----------------------------------------------------------
Here is chapter 2!!! I hope you all will like this one.