New Clothes

Lily flops down on the pillow. Large warm, plush, lips press against her neck and lower jaw. Her back arches from the soothing touch of the giant thumb rubbing against her thigh. Warmth pooling in her gut.

"K-Kyla," The human whimpers, unable to hold back the pleasersome feelings crawling up her throat.

Large white teeth nip at her delicate skin. Although Kyla can't leave hickys, she does leave little bite marks.

The teeth and lips travel down her body, a canine snagging the collar of Lily's oversized doll shirt. The human can't help but watch closely as the teeth grind together creating a hole in the shirt.

Red lips twist into a smirk and the giantess pulls on the shirt with her teeth.

Riiiiiip!

The shirt is torn down the middle revealing Lily's exposed body.

"Kyla!" Lily groans. The human frowns, disappointed in the action. Tiny hands push the red lips away. The warm feeling inside seeping away causing Lily to lose interest in continuing. "You need to stop doing that!"

The giantess looks down at Lily with half-lidded, love filled, eyes. "Sorry, the shirt was in my way." She says in a sultry manner.

It's been a handful of months since Kyla snuck Lily out of the club. The two have been getting along quite well... and in more ways then one.

And since Kyla owns a human now, she's had to invest in some doll clothes. She wishes she could buy her girlfriend something nicer, but given how much it costs to buy a human, their clothes are just as expensive.

They aren't as comfortable as regular clothes, with itchy fabric and over-sized everything everywhere, it's given Lily several rashes. They are cheap though and really easy to rip... which has become a regular occurence when Kyla and Lily are more intimate with one another.

Lily huffs and pulls the shredded shirt off, luckily she still has her fancy underwear to keep some of her modesty, not that it matters.

Kyla dips her head down to plant another kiss on the human, hoping the young woman will forgive her, but Lily stops the lips with her hands.

"No, you're in trouble." Lily scolds the giantess.

Kyla's face morphs into a pout and she pulls away, resting her head next to Lily. "You're no fun,"

The human crosses her arms and huffs under her breath. "I would be more fun if you didn't shred my clothes all the time."

"What did you say?" Kyla says sitting up on her elbows.

Lily swallows hard seeing the giant woman's eyes stare her down. "H-heh, nothing! Nothing at all."

Kyla's red eyes narrow. "You know, I like unwrapping my candy before I eat it." The giantess leans in close to Lily's ear, her warm breath tingling the other woman's ear. "But I guess I'll eat it with the wrapper next time."

Lily's eyes widen, her heart picking up the pace and a fierce blush crawls up her neck to the tips of her ears. The human turns away from embarrassment, mumbling about her not being candy. In her head though, it's different.

Gods, the things she says.

Kyla blows hot air on Lily. It pushes the human's black hair back, making it a mess. The giantess can't help but giggle at how goofy the woman looks.

The pillow shifts and the bed wobbles as Kyla rolls out of bed, wearing nothing but black underwear and a t-shirt. She stretches her arms above her head, her shirt hiking up to expose her lower back giving Lily a show whether Kyla means to or not. The pale skin, and slim, curvy frame is hard not to admire. It also makes Lily a little jealous even though she has a similar build.