Rainy days.

Kyla comes walking out of the bathroom with a towel around her head, wearing nothing but underwear, a baggie hoodie, and carrying a comb in her hand.

She pulls the towel off her head and begins to brush out her hair then throws it in a bun, all while watching the floor carefully.

The woman knows her tiny girlfriend is wondering the apartment right now since it's one of Lily's favorite past times. It's still taking Kyla some time getting used to letting the human exploring the place on her own, but Lily says she can handle herself.

Lily likes to consider herself a strong, independent woman... until Kyla blows out her back.

Kyla walks around the room to see if Lily has gotten stuck somewhere or if she is in here at all. When the human is no where to be found, Kyla leaves the room to explore the rest of the apartment for the tiny woman.

She enters the kitchen, pulls out a mini cola from the fridge and begins to make herself a sandwich for lunch.

Opening the pantry to grab some chips, she sees the package of fudge covered cookies have been left open. One cookie has tiny bites taken out of it before the colprit had to make a run a for it.

Kyla can picture Lily in the middle of a bite before hearing the giant woman approach her. How Lily would scramble for cover behind the Peanut butter jar and waiting for the giantess to leave so she could resume eating the cookie.

A playful smirk creeps up on Kyla's lips and the giantess walks away, shutting the pantry door almost all the way as she does so.

Lily peaks out behind the peanut butter jar, waiting to see if Kyla will come back. After about a minute, Lily leave the safety of the jar and goes back to munching on the fudge cookie.

The pantry swings open at full force. Lily, in jean shorts and a loose band t-shirt, barely has any time to react. She can only turn around, wide-eyed, and watch as a giant hand is hurled towards her and snatches her up.

She squeaks as she's pulled away from her beloved cookie, never to see it again.

"What do we have here?" Kyla asks teasingly, holding Lily, in a fist, up to her face. "It's seems I have been blessed with a human snack today."

Lily rolls her eyes right out of her head at that one. "I'm a snack to you almost every other week because of how horny you are."

Kyla raises a brow and the smirk turns into a wide toothy smile. "Okay, first off we don't have sex that often. Stop spreading misinformation. It's not my fault if you can't handle a single round with me."

"Well if you weren't so rough sometime, I'd last longer."

Kyla taps her chin thoughtfully, although Lily knows she's just playing. "I guess," Kyla admits, but still brings the tiny woman close to her lips. "Should we test that now?"

The human feels electricty crawl up her spine slowly and a blush blooming her cheeks. Kyla releases the tension between the two of them by planting a soft kiss on Lily's cheek.

The two walk through the kitchen and into the living room. Kyla takes a seat on the floor in front of the couch and sets Lily down on the floor, allowing her to continue her exploration.

The giantess has no interest in getting up any time soon and pulls a throw pillow off the couch and lays down in a more relaxed position. She pulls out her phone and begins her adventure of finding something to entertain herself for the next hour or so.

Lily looks at the giantess with a slight pout. She knows it's Kyla's off day and she wants to relax, but they haven't done much. Hell, Kyla slept in until noon leaving Lily to wonder the apartment on her own. Not that she minds, but she'd like to do something fun with Kyla.