Boundaries.

AN: Be aware that the story is set to mature now. Also boarder-line sex in this chapter.

Thunder fills the silent night with a deep rumble and crack. Lily takes in a deep breath through her nose. Cool air fills her lungs and is pushed out as hot air. She cracks open her eyes to look at the clock on the nightstand.

3:58 a.m.

There's still five more hours of sleep before Kyla has to get up and go to work.

Speaking of Kyla.

A hefty wave of hot air rolls over the human laying on the pillow. Large yet gentle fingers snake around Lily's body, one sneaking up her shirt, the pad of the finger resting between her breasts. Then the woman is pulled closer to Kyla.

The human can feel soft lips press against her back as the giantess mumbles something in her sleep. Lily has too much brain fog register the words.

It's been close to seven months since her escape from the nightclub and nearly two month since the two visited Iris. Since that visit, Lily has received many articles of clothing. Some casual, others cute dresses and suits. There are select few items of clothing that were for fancy dinners or dates if Kyla ever decides to take Lily with her.

In the time of Lily's escape, there are many things that Lily and Kyla have learned about one another in that timeframe.

To Kyla, Lily is mostly quiet and sweet, but when she doesn't like something she'll let Kyla know. She also has to be the most patient person Kyla has met, given how many times Kyla has messed up, Lily still trusts her and understands that the giantess isn't perfect.

Lily on the other hand, knows that Kyla is extremely caring and protective of her even if she doesn't show it a lot of the time. The woman usually wears a stone cold expression and may seem like she doesn't care, but she does if you know how to read eyes, which is something that Lily has learned to do.

The finger that sneaked up Lily's shirt roams a little out of line, rubbing Lily's left breast gently. She gasps from the unnecessary contant and guides the finger back to where it rests nicely on her sternum.

"Sorry," Kyla mumbles.

Lily rolls her eyes, a small smirk is crawling across her lips. She knows Kyla can be a little touchy at times.

She also knows the woman is a cuddle freak. Always wanting to snuggle up in bed or on the couch. For someone as emotionless as Kyla, she loves physical affection.

It also can be a bad thing.

The smirk flattens as Lily remembers their first month together.

Kyla was extremely affectionate those first few weeks and usually Lily allowed the giantess to do as she pleased out of fear that if she said no Kyla would just do it anyway. One day Kyla went a little too far and Lily couldn't take it.

Six months ago.

Lily sits on the couch, watching the tv while Kyla is in the kitchen, grabbing a drink. It's some horror, adventure, action series that Kyla's been watching in her free time. Besides the occasional cuddles and kisses, they didn't do much.

The woman sighs looking at the ugly bright pink shirt and pants she's wearing. She's grateful that Kyla spent the extra money to get better underwear, but she does hope the giantess invests in better clothing for her.

The couch shifts in weight causing Lily to gain some air before plopping back down on the couch. She looks at Kyla who's taken up the rest of the couch.

The woman doesn't seem to realize that she's accidentally sent Lily flying and crashing into the cushion.

That's one thing that Lily has been wanting to talk to Kyla about, but she's still getting over her fears of giants. As much progress as the two made together, Lily is still a human and Kyla is still a giantess. And Lily will remain cautious and quiet and submissive.