Sick

Kyla's lays in bed, staring aimlessly at the ceiling. Her head filled with snot, throat sore, and hardly able to breathe. She woke up with a fever and might as well have been throwing up green, slimy, mucus. She had to call work and tell them she wasn't coming in today, which is a shame since Lily was going to model some new clothes for Iris.

Iris has actually 'hired' Lily to model and be an advisor for the fashion designers human clothing making endeavors. The extra money just goes Kyla though since humans don't have jobs.

Kyla throws an arm over her eyes and hopes that she'll wake up in a few hours and not be sick. It's been so long since she's last been sick. A few years at least. She blames it on the fact that she ate that piece of chocolate that fell on the floor at work.

I'm going to die. She thinks to herself.

A tiny hand takes hold her middle finger.

The gaintess's lips tug upward, making a small smile. She brushes her thumb against the tiny hand.

"Hey, babe," She says, her throat gurgling out the words.

"You sound like you ate a frog." Lily responds.

"Thanks,"

Kyla pulls her hand away, taking her arm off her eyes, and rolling over to face the human in her bed. Lily wears a loose t-shirt, with some design that Kyla can't entirely make out, and jean shorts that go up to the middle of the thigh.

"You're looking pretty today." Kyla croaks out.

Lily looks away with a giddy smile on her lips. "I wish I could say the same for you."

Kyla laughs. "Yeah, I probably look like death."

"A distant, more ungly cousin."

Now that's just rude.

Kyla pushes the human over with a finger, knocking Lily on her back. The human actually goes tumbling down the pillow and onto the matress. She huffs and flips her hair over her head.

"That's not very nice." She grumbles.

"And you saying I'm worse then death isn't?" Kyla counter argues.

Lily opens her mouth, but nothing comes out. She then snaps her mouth shut and pout, crossing her arms over her chest.

Kyla shakes her head, but the playful smile doesn't go away. No matter how much she expresses her love to Lily, Lily will never know the full extent of the giant woman's love.

The giantess begins to wrap the blanket around her body, sits up and throws her legs over the side of her bed. She gets up and takes the blanket with her. The redhead has to get something in her system and then some medicine.

As the blanket slides off, Lily dives on the tail end of it, hitching a ride to the kitchen.

Kyla waddles around the apartment, slightly hunched over, looking like a deseased penguin as she does so. She fumbles around in the kitchen cupboard, looking for flu medicine. A groan and some color words escape her lips as she begins to lose her patience, unable to find the meds she needs.

"A-ha." She pulls out a white bottle with the perfect meds she needs.

Kyla closes the cupboard and heads to the fridge to pull out a bottle of water. On her way though, the blanket get intangled with her feet, causing the giantess to trip and fall flat on her face, the bottle rolling across the floor in a comedic manner.

She lets out a groan of defeat.

The tiny pitter patter of feet come closer to her. The giantess raises her head, resting her chin on the floor. Lily stands in front of her with a worried look.