🌙Chapter 3🌙

(Catnap's pov)

This factory used to give me nightmares. Now I was going back through it for the second time with my two brothers. Weird right?

Daylight kept asking me all of these weird and suspicious questions about the place. I suspected that he knew that I had been here before. I hadn't said anything about it so I guess he just figured it out based on how cautious I was being. Although I wasn't happy to be back in this place at all, one thing good about it was that my brothers were enjoying this little "expedition".

"Catnap, are you sure you haven't been here before?" Daylight asked, looking directly up at me. "Yes Daylight, I'm positive." I lied. Neither Daylight or Nightlight needed to know what happened here. Night had been a part of my first expedition here, yet even he didn't know how far I had actually gone.

This place was nothing but a horrible past for me, and it needed to stay that way. In the past is where this factory belonged.

We walked on in silence and I started to see some familiar landmarks such as the train station and the game area. We were in the second part of the factory it seemed. At least that's what I referred to it as.

I knew that I needed to pretend that I didn't know where I was going. "Hmm, I wonder which way we need to go now?" I asked aloud. I was trying to throw Daylight off of his suspicions about me.

"Maybe we should try and get on that train?" Night suggested, pointing at the train that stood next to us. Day agreed with him, but I knew we had to have a passcode first. How was I supposed to say that without seeming suspicious?

Night answered my question for me. While I had been trying to figure out my way out of this one, he had gone over to the train. "Guess we need a passcode", he called out. Day walked over there to see if he could get a clue as to where it might be.

"I have an idea." I said, grinning. "What is it brother?" Daylight asked. "What if we split up and look for the passcode? And make it into a race?" I replied, with a sly smile. Day seemed to like this idea as did Night. "Sure but the loser has to reveal their darkest secret." Day said grinning. "That's oddly specific." I pointed out. He smirked at me. "No, it's definitely not, brother." I knew otherwise but didn't say anything.

Instead after they ran off in different directions to look for the passcode, I went down into the room with the incinerator. Yes I knew exactly where the passcode was. This room had been the place where I'd almost died the first time. I grimaced at the memory of me fighting in here with The Hand the first time.

I grabbed the passcode from next to the incinerator controls, and walked back to the station. "Found the passcode!" I called. Both Day and Night ran back to the station. "What? How?" Day replied, looking directly at the direction I had taken. Night was more clueless about it. "Welp, me and Daylight lost."

Day continued to stare directly at me. "You seem to know this place really well, Catnap." He said. "Well I don't." I replied. "Just got lucky and found the passcode." "Whatever." He replied. I walked over to the train and imputed the code. "Wait, how did you know how to do that?" Day asked, with a slight sly smile. "I've solved puzzles like these before." I replied, climbing on. Day and Night just stood there watching. "Are y'all coming?"

I asked as the train started to move. They both snapped into action and jumped onto the train. "Guess we are." Daylight replied.

I nodded with a grin and went to the front of the train. "You guys might want to settle back and buckle." I said, flicking the lever for the break. Of course the damned thing didn't work. Day and Night sat down and buckled up. I sat down between them and did the same. I had been through this crash once. It hurt like hell the first time, so I didn't really want to experience that again.