🌙Chapter 14🌙

(1-0-0-6's pov)

"So the tables have turned huh?"

I said with a smirk. I had just found out that not only was the other version of me back, but he and the other Catnap had just had a huge falling out. I was pretty pissed off about my door being ruined but I would let it slide until I captured the other Catnap.

I wondered if it was possible to manipulate either of them so I decided to try it. Finishing my coffee, I went back to my lab and put the Mind Helmet back on. "Let's see what happens." I said with a grin.

Activating the helmet, I entered the other version of me's mind.

"Hello, Proto is it?" I said.

"Who are you and what do you want?" He snapped.

So he was in an angry mood hmm?

"I just want to be your friend. After all everyone deserves a friend right?" I replied.

"Get out of my head 1-0-0-6." He snapped.

The helmet shut off and I knew he had pushed away my influence. "So I couldn't manipulate you, Prototype, but maybe your friend will be more cooperative. I switched the helmet back on and entered the other Catnap's mind.

"Hello my friend." I said.

"What do you want 1-0-0-6-" He snapped.

Yeesh, was everyone in a mood today?

"I want to team up with you. I see the kind of power you hold." I replied.

"Shut up and get out of my mind. Your pathetic manipulation tactics aren't going to work on me. Go find someone else to bother." He growled.

I felt the helmet snap off again. They both had rejected my manipulations. "Damn you both for being so hard to trick." I thought.

Guess it was time for plan B.

(Canon!Catnap's pov)

I had Ollie and Olivia patch me up after being tackled by the other version of me. "If you were attacked by the other Catnap, then he must be hanging around the dome area." Oliva commented.

Of course, Ollie being the scaredy cat that he is, fainted as soon as she said that. "You really need to get a leash for all the times he faints." I pointed out. "Where in hell am I going to find a leash in an abandoned factory?" She asked.

"Well there's always the playhouse with Dogday in it. I replied.

"And risk getting eaten alive by those mini critters? Nope I'm good with just dragging my cousin around."

"Good point." I said.

After she got done patching me up, Olivia picked up her cousin by the feet and dragged him out of the room down the stairs. "I will never understand why my master put her in charge instead of me-" I thought to myself as I treaded down the stairs.

When I reached the bottom of the steps, I found my master waiting for me. I bowed down to him, which wasn't hard as he was tall asf.

"My master, what is it you request of me?"

"Rise Catnap and walk with me." He replied. "Phew, he didn't come to kill me." I thought.

I stood up and strolled along with my master. "Catnap is it true that you were attacked by the other version of you", he asked, placing his one claw on one of the wounds. I winced in pain so he lifted it. "Yes master, I had confronted the other version of you and was tackled by him." I replied.

He nodded. "Good, I saw the whole thing on cams. I just wanted to make sure that you wouldn't dare lie to me." He replied, walking off.

I stood in the hallway for a few minutes, my tail swishing around. It had been a test and I had passed.

"I hate it when you play the test card on me master." I thought to myself.

Getting up, I walked downstairs. I had to redeem myself for that surprise attack on me.

(Ollie's pov)

I woke up after Oliva dumped a bucket of ice on me. "W-why a-are y-you so m-mean?" I stuttered, shivering. She grinned at me. "How else am I supposed to wake you up, the traditional way?" She asked. I rolled my eyes. "Obviously", I replied, sarcastically.

She smiled and skipped out of the room. I would have to get her back later. Right now, I needed to report to my boss. I arrived at my boss's lab and found it empty, so he was probably in the kitchen, eating or drinking coffee.

Something stirred in the back of my mind. Something felt off. "What does the boss really want us to do? All these odd jobs he's been having us doing don't seem to be just odd jobs, not in this factory. I thought to myself as I walked towards the kitchen.

I would never tell Olivia this but secretly....I wished that I hadn't joined the prototype.

(Cassen's pov)

I was rifling through my father's charging cords for a charging block when I came upon a tape.

"What's this?" I asked, picking it up. I turned the tape over and read the back of it, "The Hour of Joy," I tossed it behind me.

"Sounds lame-_-." I found my charging block and went back to playing on my tablet.

(Olivia's pov)

I was walking around the school, trying to decide if I wanted to test my luck with death or not...

"I think that she was killed the first time the other Prototype and his little group of kids came through." I told myself out loud. I didn't hear any creepy sounds so I decided to chance it. "Sorry boss if I get killed for my stupidity." I told myself.

I took a deep breath and stepped into the horrid school. "I hate school." I said aloud. I went further in when I discovered an old grabpack lying around? "That's weird, it still works." I said.

I reached for my walkie-talkie to radio my boss and let him know when something grabbed me! "Hey, what they hell?!" I cried out. The thing that grabbed me was long and purple.

My eyes went wide. "Had Catnap betrayed our boss, his master?"

The purple tail dragged me closer to the darkness until I was face to face with...."Uh oh", I was in trouble....