🌙Chapter 22(The final)🌙

(1-0-0-6's pov)

I was close to them. I followed the trail of mini critters and some other stuff that I recognized came from my lab. I held the potion gun, ready for any ambush that they set up for me. All I had to do was spray them, and they would die. I quickly made sure that the potion was ready for use. I had finally perfected the mortal potion. I could actually kill them both now. First Catnap, then the other version of me. They would all suffer for being heretics and for being menaces in my factory. They would suffer for taking my son and killing my followers.

I hissed in exasperation because I couldn't find them. "Where in this fucking factory are you TWO?!" I held the potion gun out, searching for the slightest movement. They were hiding somewhere and I was going to kill them when I found them. I went deeper into the playcare but didn't find anything.

I was getting ready to rage. They were nowhere to be fucking found! I decided my next best bet was to go back towards the second part of the factory. I was ready for the painful ride, riding that fking train already shook me up. The tram ride would be no different.

(Catnap's pov)

I awoke to a loud warped scream from somewhere nearby. Then another one and a few curses and shouts. "Pssstt, Prototype, Forest wake up. 1006 is on the tram right now." He's on his way to us. Proto and Forest jumped up.

"Let's go set everything up now." Forest said. I jumped up on the sign above the stand where Huggy Wuggy used to be. "Forest toss me the rope." I replied. Proto picked her up and she tossed the rope towards me. Using my tail like a hook, I descended to catch it. Catching it, I tied it onto the sign, and lowered myself down. I pulled the rest of the rope down and hid behind some rubble.

"Now we wait." I said, smiling. We knew that he was coming, and we knew that he was planning on killing us himself.

"Come for us 1006. You'll never win." I whispered underneath my breath.

(Cassen's pov)

I sat, trussed up and scared with the other two prisoners of the other Catnap, Prototype, and Forest.

"Is my father really a bad person?" I asked my Catnap. He turned his head towards me while still trying to chew through the ropes. "My master, your father has done some questionable things, but I don't believe that he's truly evil." He was going to say more but Ollie spoke up. "Well I think he is. All The Hand has done is be sneaky, and lie to us, his loyal subjects!" Catnap spoke back up. "Y-you called him The Hand....

Are you really a heretic Ollie?" Our Catnap asked in fear.

"Yeah if he wants to sacrifice you and you still bow down to him, then that's your choice. I am not going to work for him after that. I worked hard for him and he just threw my life away like I didn't matter to him if I died or not. So if that makes me a heretic? Then so be it." He replied.

Catnap and I stared in shocked silence. I hadn't known that my father had done that... I wondered what else he was hiding from me...

(Ollie's pov)

I stopped talking, realizing that I had revealed too much to Cassen about the prototype. I hadn't meant to expose his father in the worst way possible. I genuinely felt bad for the dude. His father was a horrible person but he wasn't. "Cassen, I'm sorry that you had to find out this way." I said.

He looked at me, and I saw the tears in his eyes, making me feel so much worse. "I-is it true? D-did my father really do e-experiments?" I looked down. I didn't want to be the one who answered this question. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Catnap look down as well.

Even The Hand's most loyal follower didn't want to answer his son's question.

"G-guys, please answer me." Cassen whispered. I looked up at him. He was such an innocent little dude. He was just a kid, and he already found out that his father wasn't a very good person.