Author's Note

Hey, y'all!

I am excited to say that this is gonna be my first time actually writing fanfiction! (And actually attempting to finish it. 🙂👍🏾) Since this is my first time, my writing will be subpar at best. 💀 I mean, I have been experiencing writer's block for 5+ years. It wasn't until last night that I finally came up with an idea that wasn't absolutely terrible. Also, I suck at dialogue (and social interaction in general), so please don't worry if the characters say stupid things. I also apologize if the pacing seems awkward.

On top of that, this'll be my first time writing smut! The smut parts are kind of a personal attempt to get more comfortable expressing anything sexual. (Because of that, expect your face to do this a lot: 😬🤨😭.) This is gonna be a mess.

Also, the character called Panda isn't quite a self-insert. Just think of her as an original character separate from the author (me). She doesn't have a face claim either. Even though there are certain descriptions for her, at least imagine her face however you want. (If that makes any sense. 😅)

Willie has black hair for most of the story. After certain events go down, for the rest of the story, she will have red roots. Billie has red roots for the entire story.

Anyways, enough rambling. On with the show!

Warning!

This story will contain smut (sexual material), inappropriate language, violence, minor mentions/implications of suicide, and some alcohol. There will also be a character who says racist stereotypes and queerphobic slurs. At some point in the story, there will be mentions of an abortion. Any chapter that has violence, alcohol, abortions, and/or bigoted content in it will have this symbol in the title: ⚠️ Any chapter that has smut in it will have this symbol in the title: 🔞 If a chapter has both types of content in it, then both of the symbols will be in the title like this: 🔞⚠️. Because this book has two characters that are queer, one of the pairings for the smut will involve two women. One of them is G!p. (That means a girl with a penis.)

If you are uncomfortable with any of this, please refrain from reading this book.

Also, all credit goes to the original sources when it comes to any pictures, videos, and/or music. I'm not making a single cent/profit from this, nor do I ever intend to make a profit off of this. I'm just a random girl (or an alien 🤷🏾‍♀️) on the internet who's just trying to have some fun.

Anybody is welcome to read this story even if you're not a part of the fandom that this work is dedicated towards.

One last thing: I suck at updating, so please forgive me if it takes a long time for the next chapters to publish. 😭 If you notice anything that seems different from the last time you read the story, that's just me editing any parts I missed. Sorry. :P

Thank you! Enjoy!