Intro + Plot

I'm very excited here to write a fanfiction about homeschool mainly in NaiWhite as well as our MakiTibet couple! We all are here to imagine what it's like for them after their last scene at the dining table. I've been a big fan of them for the past 7 months ish.

Honestly, there aren't much fanfictions done for Thai series in English. That's a shame for me as a reader so to satisfy my fantasy I'm gonna write one.

I will also add the progress for all the other couples, but mainly focus on NaiWhite and their friendship with Tibet as well as Maki (TibetMaki couple too). I'll also write quite a bit with Maki and Tibet as a couple. Also, Run would be mentioned A LOT. As for the main plot you guys could read it below. The story would be focusing mainly on the Quadro as well as Run and the teachers. Although the main characters are Run, Maki, Tibet, White and Nai but it would be mostly focusing on Maki.
Anywaysss I hope u enjoy!

It's finally the day where all homeschool students seem to be safe and free. This story focuses on their social lives in homeschool and ofc their relationship. Okay this fanfiction is mainly written because I wanted to develop my writing skills and give a contribution fantasy to our lovely NaiWhite and TibetMaki couple. I have written quite a few fanfics these few years but it all based on different fandoms. I hope you guys would enjoy this as much as I do.

Plot
A new start at homeschool, at first glance nothing is really off about them but as time went on, things start to unravel in the depths of homeschool. The relationships in these characters would start to have holes in them. Will homeschool and the individuals survive?

I will try my best to upload daily and make sure to COMPLETE the actual story.

I do not own these characters and background settings in the story I just own the writing and plot.