Chapter 10 End.

As if time went by very fast. It did. All the 13 students in homeschool were now finally graduating. They had no more regrets. I, Maki had decided to pursue medicine. White had decided to major in business. Nai had also majored in business to help his father's company. As for Tibet, he has majored in technology. Each of them has their own parts of life. All of them had finally decided on their way. In this life, we were made to find a soul connected in our lives for a reason. Whether they would be a temptation or your medicine. In every chapter of our lives, we were made for those people. Maki gave her final speech at the school.

"Family doesn't always have to be blood related. It could be someone as simple as your friends or even neighbours. Would you go back and change everything in your life again? Honestly, if it were me, I wouldn't. Whenever I was hurt, my brother would always be there for me. But ever since he left, my light was gone. I searched for it, and I questioned my life. But when I wasn't trying to find it, I had. found it. The more I tried, the more I failed. I always questioned sincerity. But when I met my friends, I didn't have to question any bit. They always knew whenever I was feeling down. They always knew I liked someone. They knew. I despised my brother for breaking his promise. Not knowing, behind that wall of love he gave me, was a fire burning him alive. If sparks could make me light up, it would be Tibet. I didn't search for any answers except for my brother in this school. But I guess I may have gotten a +3. Thank you, teachers, friends, and my lover as well as my beloved brother. Without you all, I couldn't have made it." Her eyes got teary. She never thanked her friends enough. They were always here for her. She would be moving on to her next chapter of her life. Goodbye, homeschool. Welcome, Life.

"I can't believe we're still going to be in the same college. I'm so excited to be in the new college with you guys. Maki, Tibet and Nai." White said.
"Ofc White, I gotta keep my future wife near." Nai said.
"Damn smooth bro." Tibet laughed.
Maki kissed her boyfriend on the cheeks.
"Love you." She smiled at him.
"Love you too."

Run smiled. All his worries faded away. He knew, that they would be each other's family from now on. Homeschool wa struly, their homes. Now and forever.