Jester Dead!

When Wills pulled up, a man sitting out the front smiled and raised his eyebrows impressed. He looked at Wills in his uniform, which I was breaking the rules and not wearing. "I would never had though that a pilot could afford such a neat ride and a hot babe."

I looked at him disgusted. "It's my car, thank you very much, and actually, we aren't going out and I'm the pilot, he's just the co-pilot." I inclined my head threateningly and he backed off.

I walked in and the temperature and smell of beer instantly hit me. I took a deep breath and made my over to the bar. I saw someone and squealed, leaving a confused and worried looking Wills behind. "Charlie!" I screamed.

She looked away from the overly friendly bar man to meet my sparkling green eyes. "Star?"

We collided in a hug and we laughed in each other's ears. "You bet, the one and only, Starlight."

"How you been?"

"Good, a few dead ends and wrong turns here and there, all father issues of course." I tipped back the glass that had just been sitting on the counter. Let's just say I was ready to get drunk.

"From the way your tipping back someone else's drink, so early, I think you and your dad still aren't friends and you training at the same naval base, is just going to make matters worse, if it hasn't already?"

I slammed the glass down. "You know me too well." I laughed and then Maverick showed up.

I looked him up and down. He just spoke before I did. "Excuse me Miss?"

Goose then turned up and I got so confused. "Don't worry I'll take care of this." They turned around and I gave a confused look and an embarrassed smile to Charlie. Then they turned around and started singing.

"You never close you eyes anymore,
When I kiss your lips.
There's no tenderness like before,
In your fingertips.

Your trying hard not to show it, baby," Then everyone joined in and I stood there gaping at them, well at Maverick.
"But bay believe me I know it.
You've lost that loving feeling,
You've lost that lôving feeling.

Now it's gone, gone, gone,
Whoooo,
Ba dom, ba dom, ba dom, Ba dom dom,"

I held up my hand and instantly the singing stopped. I played along with Maverick. "So are you going to buy me a drink or?" I said in not a confirming tone, but asking tone.

"Sure I'll buy you a drink."

I smiled. "Sorry, Mav, but I'm afraid I'm already taken." At that moment Ice walked over gave me my champagne and lead me away from him.

There was a lot of 'ohhh's' and 'oooooo's'. Ice put an arm around my waist and we just stood in the corner talking bout old times, the few years in between, that we hadn't seen each other and what we expected to get out of this course. By 2am he had me in his bed.

"You knew this was going to happen, when we saw each other in that room didn't you?" He smirked at me as I smiled from above him.

I slowly dropped down and smiled. "Of course I did." I kissed his lips, then bite the bottom one.

I laughed at him and rolled off him to check the time. "6am. Wow. Well, time flies when your having fun." I say.

He sits up and watches me as I rush around grabbing the tossed aside clothes. I smile at him as I walk out the door, wearing nothing but one of his shirts. I walk across the gravel to room 2 and take a shower before taking a few Panadols and walking over with Wills to the main complex.