Goose!

"You take my nerves and you rattle my brain,
So much love, drives a man insane.
You break my will,
Oh what a thrill.

Goodness gracious great balls of fire!" Goose yelled/sang with his son while playing the piano.

"Would you go fetch him!" His wife squirmed next to Mav. I sat next to Charlie on the other lounge. "Doesn't he ever embarrass you?" She asked us all.

I shook my head. "Never."

"Goose? Hell no." Maverick laughed. "Well it was the-"

"The abnerals daughter?" She looked at him.

"What?!" He looked down at her glaring. I laughed and picked up another chip.

"He told me all about the time you went ballistic with Penny Benjamin." She laughed as if it was nothing.

I wiped the tears that has started streaming down my cheeks, oh she was so funny, she didn't understand that she wasn't supposed to say anything. "Did he?" Maverick stuttered. "That, that's great."

She shook her head. "He tells me about all of them, Maverick."

"Uhuh." He muttered.

"How my little Goose, goes home early for church, and you, you always go home with the hot women." She laughed.

The door opened and Ice walked in. I looked at the three of them. "Have fun, I'm going on a date."

She giggled at that and Charlie smiled. I walked up to Ice and gave him a kiss and we walked out hand in hand. He took me to a nearby restaurant, it was our first real dinner date.

><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I woke up at five am and had a shower and dressed in my army gear, I walked next door and knocked on Wills door. He groaned and opened the door two minutes later, he still didn't have a shirt on and I look in and a girl rolled over in bed. I laughed and patted him on the back.

We walked over and changed into our flight gear. The other teams arrived and changed too. Ice wrapped an arm around me and I gave him a good morning kiss. I pulled out my flying gear and got changed into that. We did the usual morning schedule of warming up the jets and then we had our lesson.

Our three planes pulled up in line with each other. I looked to my right and Ice looked over at me. I smiled at him. "Hey baby." I said over the radio.

I looked left and Maverick was looking straight ahead. "Morning gentlemen, how's it looking over on the left wing?"

There was a pause and then Goose answered. "It's good and clear, Miss Viperette."

I laughed and looked over at Ice. "Hey, how's it looking over on the right wing?"

Slider looked around. "Clear."

"Thanks, keep an eye out. Wills?"

"Clear, Rile."

I pulled a face. "Rile? No, eww. Don't ever call me that name again."

Wills laughed. "Okay Star, whatever you say."

"Okay scores are tied, it's time to hit the big one." Goose said over the radio.

I laughed. "The scores aren't tied with all three of us, it's just tied with you and Ice, I'm way out in front."

"It's sad that my girlfriend is beating me." Ice muttered.

I laughed again. "I heard that."

"You up for this one Maverick?" Ice asked.

"Just a walk in the park, Wazouski." Maverick said his last name. I rolled my eyes, I hate it when he does that.